Official Colorado Assembly Call

Geoffrey
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado

Official Colorado Assembly Call

Post by Geoffrey » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:48 am

Hello All!

I just wanted to drop by and leave a note about the current official Colorado Assembly Calls. We are currently meeting once a week on Mondays at 7pm MST. Please email us for the call in number and passcode at commsec@coloradodejure.org

If you have not yet been a part of our call, we will ask you to identify yourself as part of our records. You don't need to participate, vote, or say anything else if you don't wish to. We welcome anyone who just wants to listen.

Our current focus is fostering growth among the participants, education and information sharing, and ensuring a supportive environment of these goals.

Please be aware that there is another group in Colorado, posing as the Colorado Assembly, however, this group does not have the support of this National Assembly. This group has recently broken off from our official group, and contain the members known as "AmericanFamilyPatriot" (John Bautista), and "land law is free law" (Christopher Snyder). Any interaction with this group, or these individuals, should be made with caution.

If there is any group operating outside of this official group, which you may contact at commsec@coloradodejure.org, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss the merging of "We the People" of Colorado. We feel that by being united, transparent, open, and honest, is the best hope we have to be successful and true to that which we are attempting to return.

Thank you very much for your attention, feel free to contact us, and any Coloradans should feel free to join us.

We will post updates if any of this information changes.
Last edited by Geoffrey on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Geoffrey

Re: Official Colorado Assembly Call

Post by Geoffrey » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:46 am

I was able to reach out and contact the group meeting as "We the People in Colorado" (those still standing from the Colorado 8/9) tonight, and it went very well. They allowed me to leave my contact information, and were encouraged by their moderator to reach out to us and join forces. This is very promising, indeed. This would not only increase our membership, it would help our knowledge base as well.

Thank you very much to Mr. Keno and everyone in attendance for being so open and hospitable!!

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Post by Destry » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:49 am

Tell Keno hello from Robert and Destry! :D
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Geoffrey

Post by Geoffrey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:01 pm

I will do that! He mentioned you guys during the last call, so I will send him you two's best next call!

Return to “Colorado General Chat”