Delegation of Authority Order From God to Christians

Post anything pertaining to the word of God here
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Delegation of Authority Order From God to Christians

Unread post by Destry »

“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Eliz-Maria
County: LosAngeles
Your State: Calif

Re: Delegation of Authority Order From God to Christians

Unread post by Eliz-Maria »

I love your signature. It speaks volumes.

“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Many in our U.S. Government, past and present, are in the masonic orders and in the Illuminati, which is run by masons in the higher degrees.

We cannot trust masons; we cannot follow them blindly.

Listen to this video ... yes, it is long ... you can skim through the pictures.
It is the story of a man who was enlightened by Jesus Christ Himself through His Angels to denounce masonry.
This man needs prayers as he is now targeted by freemasonry ... targeted for destruction financially and physically by death.

https://drcharlieward.com/2010-australi ... eemasonry/
God Is Govt
County: Marion County
Your State: Iowa

Re: Delegation of Authority Order From God to Christians

Unread post by God Is Govt »

Yes, I remember that video. It was 5 1/2 hrs or so. Very lengthy, but informative. I had to listen to it several times, because I kept falling asleep to it. It woke me up to the reality of the secret societies. I have seen many buildings with their symbols on them, the square and compass.

We can't blindly trust any pastors / preachers either. Even in Acts 17:10-12, more precisely verse 11 shows that it will do us well to research what is / has been said, referring to the Word of Truths, to make sure that it was truth that was spoken.

Return to “The word of God”