Idaho Historical Documents

Documents within this section go as far back as 0001A.D.
Uncledoug
County: Adams County
Your State: Idaho

Idaho Historical Documents

Unread post by Uncledoug »

Once i figure out how to upload to this medium i have Idaho's Original Handwritten Constitution that i will upload;,, i also have a very nice picture of Idaho's Original Flag that i will upload. Any help in achieving that would be appreciated.
I have been very involved in Idaho's history for quite awhile. Was very active and verbal, suffered greatly for the interest which i pursued for the sake of my children. From experience i can tell you the Feds are watching, and will in fact be participating in this forum as well.
Your bond servant in Jesus Christ.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Idaho Historical Documents

Unread post by Destry »

Click the pencil icon at the right hand side of the text in your post to edit your post. Select the tab for attachments at the bottom under your tect editor as pictured here then click the add files button. Then place inline and submit post.
attachments1.png
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Old Historical Documents”