Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

The Book of Enoch in pdf

Unread post by Destry »

BookOfEnoch.pdf
(626.75 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
BLMSSM
County: Marion
Your State: Texas

Re: The Book of Enoch in pdf

Unread post by BLMSSM »

Thank you.
LibbyB55
County: Paulding
Your State: Georgia

Unread post by LibbyB55 »

This is an exciting book to read and a must read. I am reading this book right now along side my KJV bible. Enoch fills in the missing pieces that the Bible doesn’t give. One would and should ask why the church doesn’t want us to know the truth about the fallen angels and what role they play in the infiltration of humanity. The tree of knowledge of good and evil birth two nations, the serpent’s seed and the woman’s seed, and thus the two are entwined on earth with the fruit of deception.
LadyEagle222
County: County
Your State: Georgia

Unread post by LadyEagle222 »

ahhh.... but what has been hidden is now being revealed. How pleasant the word of our God and it’s fruit!

Return to “The word of God”