For users who need passwords reset or users that do not receive emails from this forum

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

For users who need passwords reset or users that do not receive emails from this forum

Post by Destry »

NOTICE:

Due to the Cabal blocking emails outbound from this website domain and the contentmanager1 email address, Please join the forums for communications with the National Assembly and the state's assemblies and for getting connected with your state coordinators. The internal private message system cannot be compromised. It is secure. The Cabal cannot manipulate the forums. The Cabal know we are coming and they are trying every underhanded trick they can to impede our progress. They will ultimately loose. If you forget your password send a new password to comsec@national-assembly.net and I will update your old one with the new one you provide. Password must have at least one capitol letter. I will attempt to notify you of the change through other private email accounts that I have that are not being blocked.

Destry
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

grandmother
County: Clark
Your State: Nevada

Re: For users who need passwords reset or users that do not receive emails from this forum

Post by grandmother »

Hello,

I understand AVR won in court this week and states time is of the essence for people to start process of becoming a "national". She suggests reaching out to the Michigan General Jural Assembly for guidance. She says past info about this process may need updating. I live in Nevada. I was born and raised in Michigan. I have a password but receive no emails from you. I will take part in conference calls beginning Thursday. Need some direction to get going with paperwork. Thank you, I feel overwhelmed.

Return to “For users who need passwords reset or users that do not receive emails.”