Link to the Spamhaus company website

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Link to the Spamhaus company website

Unread post by Destry »

“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Timothy of Penna
County: Jefferson
Your State: Pennsylvania

Re: Link to the Spamhaus company website

Unread post by Timothy of Penna »

Destry,

Can you sent the newsletter from a personal email account?
I don't know why you can't do this.
If you have a newsletter, and you want me to forward it to Pennsylvanians, would that help!
If you let the entire organization know your new email address, then have them look for that address so it is not spammed, that might help.

I have to wonder if the newsletter might have actually landed in most spam boxes to begin with?
Maybe the problem is not deceitful? Maybe it is administrative.

Timothy of Penna
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

The newsletter is generated by a program on the server that is automated. It is basically a reminder of the Thursday evening conference calls.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
kristined
County: Cook
Your State: Illinois

Unread post by kristined »

How can I find my members from Illinois.. tried to em here but got nothing... some one narveen aryaputri emailed me but it is not the true Assembly.. she has her own agenda..
Please help me
Thank you,
Kris
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Kris~

Narvene was the original coordinator for the Illinois assembly since 2013. I have not communicated with her in the last 2 years as a committee from the Michigan General Jural Assembly has been working with her and the Illinois assembly. I am not current on the happenings with the Illinois assembly. I would suggest inquiring on this during the national assembly conference call.

Return to “Outbound email blocking”