General chat section with no chat??

PHXSONJARED
County: Maricopa
Your State: Arizona

General chat section with no chat??

Unread post by PHXSONJARED »

I'm not understanding why there's a section created for the discussion of all things, if there's no discussion going?? Unless of course this is the Field of Dreams room chat of Dreams build it and they will come... or... I'm being censored from seeing the chat which would make more sense but then well maybe someone can answer the question is there a reason for having a general discussion chat section and yet there's no chat or discussion going on... I'm confused?? And the formatting of this formum on my phone is a little difficult to get acquainted with will say....
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: General chat section with no chat??

Unread post by Destry »

PHXSONJARED wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:41 pm I'm not understanding why there's a section created for the discussion of all things, if there's no discussion going?? Unless of course this is the Field of Dreams room chat of Dreams build it and they will come... or... I'm being censored from seeing the chat which would make more sense but then well maybe someone can answer the question is there a reason for having a general discussion chat section and yet there's no chat or discussion going on... I'm confused?? And the formatting of this formum on my phone is a little difficult to get acquainted with will say....
Guess they don't have much to say.... Give some time and some keyboard jockey will find this general chat section and go post crazy... :lol:
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
i: man: [wheeler]
County: Pinal

Unread post by i: man: [wheeler] »

I agree, this platform should be used. I will contact Gus & suggest as a group this platform is used!
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Please encourage all to use the chat sections. The more content posted means more involvement and growth. The only things that are censored is blatant bashing of others and/or spam advertisements. Over the last several months a few posts that were duplicated in over a dozen places were removed. A few times I have moved introduction posts that were made in the wrong places to the correct places. Many new people will post their introduction as a reply under someone else's introduction. I try to stay on those and move them to their own topic under the correct state. Questions are encouraged as they get answered, others with the same question can see the answer given. This forum is for all of the members of state assemblies. It belongs to the people.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”

Re: Workshop 10/20/18

I shared something and am now asking for comments and help. Reconstitution is NOT to be considered as ONE word, therefore considering ONLY as two words with ONE definition. Reconstitution Doctrine;
Defined; using above and “Reconstitution Ramblings currently p. 17-20.
Created 10/7/18: Modified 10/19/18 [last date to be inserted]
The individual action enabling restoration to an original estate as intended, by living together under a constitution for The People known or referred to as the organic constitution. The act of reestablishing and establishing, making or removing or any other action needed in setting up the basic principles and laws of a nation and states with social groups that will determine the powers and duties of the government and guarantee certain rights to the people in it. The process of restoring: Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. To live under God as Sovereign: as a people united by using the rule or principle of law, properly appointed, that is, a mandate, in accordance with the organic constitution.

Many of the words need a specific definition as used, for example; Meaning of "happiness"[edit] There is debate about what the word "happiness" may have meant in 1776. Current usage focuses on pleasant, positive emotions and having needs satisfied,[7][8] whereas in 1776 the common meaning may have been "prosperity, thriving, wellbeing".[9] ^ Fountain, Ben (September 17, 2016). "Two American Dreams: how a dumbed-down nation lost sight of a great idea". The Guardian. Retrieved January 21, 2017. [10] Shannon, Timothy J. (July 4, 2016). "What About That Pursuit of Happiness?". Philly.com via Gettysburg College. Retrieved January 21, 2017. ^1

Help will be needed with definition of Key words IF this is to be considered for use. Note 10/16/18; this writing is NOT about the work of the assembly although the word “Reconstitution” applies. The following comes from https://www.national-assembly.net/handb ... your-state
This is where the work of the assembly starts and takes the form of re-assembly. The assembly is to acquire historical library certified copies of all the state constitutions and begin the process of review and determination of the portions that are acceptable and those that are not and then either endorse and accept the determined acceptable constitution or re-write the constitution. If your assembly choses to re-write it have the assembly approve=ratify the language of the re-written constitution first then write the enactment clause to complete the process once you have sufficient counties to implement it. This does not mean that the assembly has put a new constitution in active status it has simply presented a better, more appropriate constitution to replace the corrupt corporate constitution they now have. This note is in the Reconstitution Doctrine.docx created 10/9/18 9:24am, last modified Today & sent to Gus for email distribution.

After some of the discussion, I am considering adding the word "Territory" into whatever is used to define estate &/or states. This is the first quick search on Bing that comes up; ter·ri·to·ry [ˈterəˌtôrē] NOUN
an area of land under the jurisdiction of a ruler or state.
"the government was prepared to give up the nuclear weapons on its territory" · [more]
synonyms:
area of land · area · region · enclave · country · state · land · [more] Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · Bing Translator
Destry
Site Admin

Re: Workshop 10/20/18

Unread post by Destry »

i: man: [wheeler] wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:44 pm Many of the words need a specific definition as used, for example; Meaning of "happiness"[edit] There is debate about what the word "happiness" may have meant in 1776. Current usage focuses on pleasant, positive emotions and having needs satisfied,[7][8] whereas in 1776 the common meaning may have been "prosperity, thriving, wellbeing".[9] ^ Fountain, Ben (September 17, 2016). "Two American Dreams: how a dumbed-down nation lost sight of a great idea". The Guardian. Retrieved January 21, 2017. [10] Shannon, Timothy J. (July 4, 2016). "What About That Pursuit of Happiness?". Philly.com via Gettysburg College. Retrieved January 21, 2017. ^1

Help will be needed with definition of Key words IF this is to be considered for use. Note 10/16/18; this writing is NOT about the work of the assembly although the word “Reconstitution” applies. The following comes from https://www.national-assembly.net/handb ... your-state
This is where the work of the assembly starts and takes the form of re-assembly. The assembly is to acquire historical library certified copies of all the state constitutions and begin the process of review and determination of the portions that are acceptable and those that are not and then either endorse and accept the determined acceptable constitution or re-write the constitution. If your assembly choses to re-write it have the assembly approve=ratify the language of the re-written constitution first then write the enactment clause to complete the process once you have sufficient counties to implement it. This does not mean that the assembly has put a new constitution in active status it has simply presented a better, more appropriate constitution to replace the corrupt corporate constitution they now have. This note is in the Reconstitution Doctrine.docx created 10/9/18 9:24am, last modified Today & sent to Gus for email distribution.
I have learned the original intention of defining happiness is owning land.

Our Michigan assembly amended the first Michigan CONstitution with a covenant and defined all terms contained within the CONstitution and covenant with the definitions from the Webster's 1828 Dictionary.

Here is something to ponder:
Constitution is derived from the Latin term Constitudor which is defined as one who accepts the debt of another. The term reconstitute must mean re-verifying the acceptance of a debt from another. That we have zero interest in. We do not have debt and we do not want debt of another.

1) It would be most helpful to me and others in Arizona if you could provide an electronic file or a link to access the definitions you refer to from 1828.
2) Would we see “Happiness” defined? If so, as a group can we have our own definition? It seems to me the #1 bible defines it as “blessed”. It supports our motto of “God enriches”.
3) I am still pondering that term and how to address the issue. We will make it clear the term does not apply. In the same word.docx as the above posted definition for Reconstitution Doctrine; from page 6, from page 5 the term of concern is shown; "Constitutor: In the civil law, one who, by simple agreement, becomes responsible for the payment of another's debt." --Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. and have no liability for any and all debts for the actions of those states. From “Reconstitution Ramblings” pages 56-57 (subject to change).

We agree that whereas it may apply to “civil law”, the complex 2 noun as ONE word used for our purpose in any “common law” documents will NOT imply this definition. See post 10/22/18 9:44am “Reconstitution is NOT to be considered as ONE word, therefore considering ONLY as two words with ONE definition. Reconstitution Doctrine;”…

Arizona's motto, Ditat Deus, meaning God enriches, is in all probability derived from Genesis 14:23 of the Latin Vulgate Version of the Bible. Ditat Deus served as the motto of the Arizona Territory from 1863 to 1912 and has served as the motto of the State of Arizona since 1912.
Arizona State Motto: Ditat Deus (God enriches)
www.ereferencedesk.com/resources/state-motto/arizona.html
Ann
County: Santa Fe
Your State: New Mexico

Coordinators/Moderators Gus 928 814 8344

Unread post by Ann »

Hi,
This is Ann Galloway from the National Assembly both MI and NM. I am seeking to give information to grow our assemblies in coordination with Beacon 37. I need the name of the coordinators/ Moderators and membership number in your state of AZ. Please feel free to call me 505 986-0568 or email me ameg.2222@outlook.com. How can this information be listed on the national. I am a college graduate with a reasonably high IQ and I am having a hard time finding the coordinators/ Moderators of each state. How can we expect Beacon 37 to find this information?

Further, I must ask each nation state why they are depending on Destry to do so much work. He is part of the National and has way too much responsibility. The power comes from each state! Each state Coordinator needs to take the initiative to check the website - contact and welcome new members. We have an obligation to grow our state assemblies. We must grow the membership and take back our nation.

I understand that the coordinator for AZ is Gus at 928 814 8344 is gus@metaclast.com for AZ

Thank you for your great proactive work, knowledge and caring about your nation and your state.
Sincerely,
Ann M. Galloway and the rest of the nation Assemblies
Toto
County: Volusia
Your State: Florida

Unread post by Toto »

It seems to me that a lot of ”people” go thru this process then rarely post testimonials with some type of proof... I'm not denying the reasoning for the numerous ”processes”. Just would like to see, hear and read more testimonies for support,encouragement and spiritual cheer.

Hmmm testi-monies... Gonna have to track the true meaning of that . It's getting hard to even know if I'm using the right words anymore
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Toto wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:35 pm Hmmm testi-monies... Gonna have to track the true meaning of that . It's getting hard to even know if I'm using the right words anymore
I hear that! :?
eDe manKing
County: Mohave

Maricopa Audit Update

Unread post by eDe manKing »

Highlights from AZ Audit Senate Hearing 7/15

Hand Count
• Ballot duplication nightmare. Serial numbers are required to match the original and duplicated ballot. “Thousands” of ballots are either missing serial numbers or have unreadable serial numbers printed over a dark black ballot identification box.

Machine Analysis
• Inferior equipment verification process. Senator Peterson noted that if the EAC equipment verification process cannot handle evaluation by an audit, then we need a new certification procedure.

• Security breach, cyber security vulnerabilities, and missing security event data. Ben Cotton of CyFIR emphasized the critical need for router and Splunk log data. He gave 4 reasons:

a) The November election system breach reported by Maricopa County and the SoS.

b) Extreme cyber security vulnerabilities: the last malware and operating system/ security patch update was in August 2019 when the Dominion software was originally installed. “It would take less than 10 min to gain system-level access.”

c) Security event data only goes back to 2/5/21. By design, the security log only holds 20 MB of data. Strangely, on 3/11/21, there were 37,646 queries for a blank password that had had the effect of overwriting the data prior to 2/5/21.

d) Suspicious anonymous logons. CyFIR has found anonymous logons at the system level that do not follow the pattern of normal Windows behavior.

• Maricopa County is unable to validate the security of the election system. The evidence provided suggests that only Dominion is able to verify the ICP configuration. Cotton explains that it’s impossible to validate the security of an election system if you cannot independently validate the configuration. CyFIR needs the authentication fobs held by Dominion to check ICP configuration.

Paper Analysis
• Ballot calibration was off by an average of 1000% leading to bleed-through, which can cause over-votes or inaccurate vote attribution. The County has stated that they use thick VoteSecure paper, which should limit bleed-through in the event of mis-calibration. However, the Cyber Ninjas team found a large number of ballots on very thin paper stock. The ballots printed on-demand at the voting centers on Election Day has the worst calibrations issues. More than 168K ballots were affected.

Voter Rolls
• Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:

a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out

b) 11,326 who voted did not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database

c) 3,981 who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law

d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls

Envelopes
• Maricopa County did not turn over images of the envelopes as requested on the January subpoena

The hearing concluded with a review of the 17 missing items needed to complete audit, many of them already subpoenaed, including router data, Splunk logs, hardware tokens, envelope images, chain of custody documentation, and all portable media. Fann stated that the Senate will likely have to go back to court to enforce the subpoena.

Return to “Arizona General Chat”