Arizona General Jural Assembly Update

mccwen0523
County: Pinal
Your State: Arizona

Arizona General Jural Assembly Update

Unread post by mccwen0523 »

To All Those interested in joining the Arizona General Jural Assembly, please email the following address for more information on attending our weekly meeting, etc.: comsec@arizonadejure.org. We met tonight as planned, and our meetings moving forward will be Tuesdays 6pm Arizona Time. Our next meeting will be held on Tuesday May 25th, 2021 at 6pm. If you are interested in getting involved, please email the following address for more information: comsec@arizonadejure.org. Sincerely, Arizona General Jural Assembly.
1JesusGirl5584
County: Pinal

Re: Arizona General Jural Assembly Update

Unread post by 1JesusGirl5584 »

Oh goodness. I am a beginner in the process of getting our Organic Constitution 1776 back into the hands of We The People! I have not been involved in any political movements other than my right to vote. How can I get in touch with those who are at the same point as myself? Please refrain from laughing at me if I found myself to me in the wrong place here :D
Patricia Mae Grzelak withdraws her registration with the Arizona Jural Assembly effective immediately. PMG
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County

Re: Arizona General Jural Assembly Update

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

1JesusGirl5584 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:06 pm Oh goodness. I am a beginner in the process of getting our Organic Constitution 1776 back into the hands of We The People! I have not been involved in any political movements other than my right to vote. How can I get in touch with those who are at the same point as myself? Please refrain from laughing at me if I found myself to me in the wrong place here :D
Greetings and welcome! Please visit www.arizonadejure.org and email mod@arizonadejure.org with a copy to comsec@arizonadejure.org to get in touch with our group.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance! :D

Return to “Arizona General Chat”