I'm new here and excited.

Leonard logan
County: United states
Your State: Arkansas

I'm new here and excited.

Post by Leonard logan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 am

Evening, i am Leonard Leon Logan and i am secured party creditor. I've been having .anor issues here in blytheville Arkansas worth police and City officials. It's so bad that i can't even leave my home without worrying about being jump tazed by police. I really need some help in this town my work truck was stolen out of my driveway when i was in the VA hospital for war stressors and i haven't had my truck for 2 years, my rental property has just been ruined because of this action. I was beat and tazed in my anus and there's record of this at the international criminal court in the Hague. I post no threat to anyone and have always been to myself and business and try to help as many as we can. But come at me when i want to exercise my rights and kill me when i have children that are very young and need me is just savagetry. I am happy to be a part of this movement and will be happy to help where i can. I have been deprived of water, electricity and gas for a number of years now. It's freezing and these corporations will not allow me to turn on water or any utility in my name in my parents house. Feed back is important to and necessary in this matter. I can't continue to live this way watching my back when i need to provide for my family and they have really crippled my business and my life and it makes me feel like I'm nothing in the eyes of my spouse and children. There a host if issues that needs to be resolved in my life and i want nderstand the need to set this assembly up
Thanks i am Leonard Logan
Without recourse
Secured party creditor

CrystalRose
County: Pike
Your State: Arkansas

Re: I'm new here and excited.

Post by CrystalRose » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Thank you for contacting the AGJA Leonard.
I have sent you a private message with assembly
email address so that you may contact me.

Return to “Arkansas General Chat”