Unread post by mputnam4 »

2 of us are looking to meetup with other Sarasota County folks to assemble
JSaun
County: Sarasota
Your State: Florida

Re: Sarasota County

Unread post by JSaun »

Hello,

There is a meeting of Sarasota Patriots every Thursday evening starting at 6:00pm. The meetings are happening at 3226 Clark Rd. at Dr. Max MacCloud's Nutrition Ninja business. That business is on the southeast corner of Clark Rd. and S. Lockwood Ridge Rd. in the same plaza as Tony's Used Appliances. My apologies for not getting back to you before now, but if you see this and you would like to contact me during the day tomorrow, Thursday, April 8, please send a text to 941-228-3907 to let me know you saw this and are interested in attending and I will text or call you back. Thanks. My name is John Saunders.
pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Unread post by pulldapin »

aloha and welcome...
ajeff3521
County: Florida

Unread post by ajeff3521 »

Is "anyone" involved with or interested in establishing a County Assembly for Manatee County? While I'm 'still here,' I Am.
Coastalrunner
County: Broward

Unread post by Coastalrunner »

Hello and thank you for posting. My name is JoAnn and I am the Communications Secretary for the Florida General Jural Assembly. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about the FGJA and bring you up to speed on Florida's progress in returning the state back to a dejure form of government. Please give me a call or text. I can be reached at 954-856-8677.
Jo Ann, Broward county
FGJA Communications Secretary
email: FGJAcomsec@protonmail.com
tel: 954.856.8677

Return to “Florida General Chat”