Special Meeting to Determine Current State of Affairs, Progress, and Leadership

puravida76
County: Douglas
Your State: Georgia

Special Meeting to Determine Current State of Affairs, Progress, and Leadership

Unread post by puravida76 »

Greetings,

WHO: We invite ALL patriots on Georgia to attend this meeting.

WHAT: Formal notice was given in tonight's National Assembly meeting (03/25/2021 @ 9:21pm ET) that we wish to hold a special meeting to determine the current state of affairs, progress, and leadership for Georgia.

WHEN: Saturday, April 3rd @ 1:00 pm EST
CANCELLED: Wednesday, March 31st @ 6:30pm EST

WHERE: Zoom (Hello again!

I was just informed that the meeting link has been changed. I will update the link in the forum and am providing the new one here for convenience as well:

https://zoom.us/j/91649701068?pwd=c0VBW ... FRNXhxUT09)

WHY: Many months, even more than a year, has passed since any leadership in Georgia has provided an update or attended National Assembly meetings. The time is upon us to get Georgia assembled, so we must assess the state of things and push the process forward as quickly and efficiently as possible. If there is leadership, we want to review the status and work together. Otherwise, we intend to define leadership, assign volunteer roles, and proceed.

Sincerely,

Brandon on Douglas County, Georgia
Last edited by puravida76 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sstanfiel
County: Humphreys
Your State: Tennessee

Re: Special Meeting to Determine Current State of Affairs, Progress, and Leadership

Unread post by Sstanfiel »

I have a friend who lives in Ellijay, (Gilmer County) who would like to attend an Assembly meeting. Are there any in her area?
puravida76

Re: Special Meeting to Determine Current State of Affairs, Progress, and Leadership

Sstanfiel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:08 pm I have a friend who lives in Ellijay, (Gilmer County) who would like to attend an Assembly meeting. Are there any in her area?
That's excellent! No, we do not yet have anyone on our contact list who is on Ellijay (Gilmer County).

Please do have them join this forum and private message me their contact information. I'll get them added in to the notification list.

Best regards,

Brandon
LibbyB55
County: Paulding

Unread post by LibbyB55 »

Brandon

Thank you and we will get back and post that date.

Linda
Lisamuzi
County: Fulton

Unread post by Lisamuzi »

Thank you Brandon! I was on the call last night until the end. Look forward to getting Ga going!
puravida76

Lisamuzi wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:13 pm Thank you Brandon! I was on the call last night until the end. Look forward to getting Ga going!
You're very welcome! Yeah, it went a little "off the rails" in the wee hours approaching 4am lol. The rabbit holes go deep, and even I am still on the fence on some of the larger aspects, despite decades of research, hands-on experience, and deep investigation. :D

We are eager to supercharge GA as well! Thank you for being part of it all!

Cheers,

Brandon
puravida76

Quick Update: Linda and I spoke for an hour earlier. She and I will be meeting shortly to discuss and finalize the time/date for the meeting, taking into consideration the dozen GA members who provided feedback on their availability. We cannot accommodate everyone, all the time, but we will do our very best.

Thank you all!
puravida76

Notice: Time and date ("When") added to the original post. We hope to see you all there!
Jules111
County: County
Your State: Missouri

Unread post by Jules111 »

Hi Brandon, I know several Georgian looking to get involved in the GA de jure Assembly ASAP. Can you send me an email so that we can connect these people with you? My email is: julesgpg@protonmail.com ~ Thank you!!
puravida76

Jules111 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:51 pm Hi Brandon, I know several Georgian looking to get involved in the GA de jure Assembly ASAP. Can you send me an email so that we can connect these people with you? My email is: julesgpg@protonmail.com ~ Thank you!!
Hello, Jules. Thank you for reaching out! I have sent you an email to kick off the conversation.

Sincerely,

Brandon
Tim-Smith
County: gwinnett

Unread post by Tim-Smith »

Hello GA Patriots! I attended the call last Thursday and I'm in Gwinnett County. Lets Roll with this GEORGIA! My email is
Timinatr.Smith@protonmail.com
puravida76

Tim-Smith wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:58 am Hello GA Patriots! I attended the call last Thursday and I'm in Gwinnett County. Lets Roll with this GEORGIA! My email is
Timinatr.Smith@protonmail.com
Hi Tim! I believe you are already on the list and should have gotten several emails by now. If not, let me know. Perhaps we have a different "timinatr" email for you. I don't have access to that list at the moment to check.
puravida76

Hello all,

I have updated the original post with the Zoom link and noted that the Wednesday call has been cancelled.

Please everyone make time for the Saturday meeting.
LibbyB55

To all attending the 1 pm Zoom Georgia meeting. I am Linda and I am working with Brandon.

There is a correction with the Zoom meeting link and location. Brandon forgot to change the Zoom Room link. Use the following link. Look for an email from me with this invitation link For Saturday, April 3rd at 1 pm EST. For those whom I don’t have an email for, I can be reached at LIBrown131@tutanota.com

Use this link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89877248098?p ... dHcjBqdz09

Brandon and I both have inquired during the weekly Thursday night National Assembly meetings about Georgia and expressed wanting to come along side those here in Georgia. We simply want to access where Georgia is in this process to help move things along. It will take team work together to move us forward in a positive way. No man is an island! This job can’t be done by one person. It will take team work! So we both look forward in meeting everyone on Saturday, April 3rd at 1 pm EST

LInda
puravida76

LibbyB55 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:25 am To all attending the 1 pm Zoom Georgia meeting. I am Linda and I am working with Brandon.

There is a correction with the Zoom meeting link and location.
Thank you, Linda! I have updated the Zoom link in the main post. It's great to work together as a team to ensure we disseminate accurate information. Please check back in this post (reminders will be sent Friday and Saturday) for the latest details!
LibbyB55

Good Saturday Morning...

Reposting Zoom Link. With the way things have been going, I doubled checked the meeting link and it wasn’t there so I quickly scheduled the meeting to get a new link. Please use this link below.

Topic: Georgia Nat. Assembly
Time: Apr 3, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91649701068?pwd=c0VBW ... FRNXhxUT09

Meeting ID: 916 4970 1068
Passcode: h0b60u
puravida76

LibbyB55 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:52 am As Good Saturday Morning...

Reposting Zoom Link. With the way things have been going, I doubled checked the meeting link and it wasn’t there so I quickly scheduled the meeting to get a new link. Please use this link below.

Topic: Georgia Nat. Assembly
Time: Apr 3, 2021 01:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91649701068?pwd=c0VBW ... FRNXhxUT09
Link updated in the main post as well. 👍🏻
LibbyB55

Afternoon

Georgia held it’s first official National Assembly meeting and it went well. There were 8 in attendance and I’ll take this a great symbolic sign for growth! A lot of great ideas were discussed, and the beauty — we were all on one accord! Beautiful!

On the 7th day God rested - the Sabbath. The number 8 represents GROWTH and that’s what the Georgian Peaches are gonna do to grow our Assembly and make our state de jure, back to self-governance.

If you missed this meeting, Brandon will be posting the next meeting for this week. So stayed tuned in for Georgia’s next event.

Have a wonderful and blessed day

Linda
puravida76

LibbyB55 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:48 pm Afternoon

Georgia held it’s first official National Assembly meeting and it went well. There were 8 in attendance and I’ll take this a great symbolic sign for growth! A lot of great ideas were discussed, and the beauty — we were all on one accord! Beautiful!

On the 7th day God rested - the Sabbath. The number 8 represents GROWTH and that’s what the Georgian Peaches are gonna do to grow our Assembly and make our state de jure, back to self-governance.

If you missed this meeting, Brandon will be posting the next meeting for this week. So stayed tuned in for Georgia’s next event.

Have a wonderful and blessed day

Linda
Couldn't have said it better!

Thank you all to those who attended. We had great feedback and finally have some clarity and direction. Now it'll be FULL STEAM AHEAD!

Return to “Georgia General Chat”