We are here to stand!

Staggerwing
County: Hawaii
Your State: Hawaii

We are here to stand!

Post by Staggerwing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:43 am

Hawaii General Jural Assembly is active and heading full steam to be in good standing!
Last edited by Staggerwing on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Staggerwing
County: Hawaii
Your State: Hawaii

Re: We are going to stand!

Post by Staggerwing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:32 am

We the People are starting to stand and we will have standing very soon along with the rest of the 49 nation states. Our plan is proven, nothing new will come forward and Michigan General Jural Assembly is our guide assuring each man be the King of his own castle. Our God given right!

Joseph Scherling
County: Hawaii Island
Your State: HI - Hawaii

Re: We are here to stand!

Post by Joseph Scherling » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:21 pm

Still trying to get connected, I sent you a message (Below) I believe it is truly important for us to foster relationships with like-minded people who seek truth and the changes that are required and this is not possible if we don't have the support we desire from each other. Please make an effort to make contact with me.

Thanks in advance,
Joseph
________
Getting connected Edit messageDelete messageReport private messageQuote message

Sent: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:31 am 
Recipient: Staggerwing 

Aloha, 

I have been trying for months and even years to get connected with like-minded truth seekers to be a part of the change that I know is inevitable. Please contact me so that we may meet up together in person here on the Big Island 808 283-4008, I desire to be a part of this Great Awakening and bring truth and light to the darkness that has crept into every part of so many lives here in Hawaii and the earth. It's time to end criminality and put right all wrongs that plague and have a strangle hold on so many, I know we have all the solutions, tools and answers the people are crying out for. 

Many mahalo's, 
Joseph & Ohana 
283-4008

Return to “Hawaii General Chat”