Legal request

Darrell
County: HAWAII
Your State: HAWAII

Legal request

Post by Darrell » Sat May 18, 2019 9:53 pm

Destry, I have written before asking you to remove my name from anything Michigan National Assembly.
You now have 10 days to comply or risk being sued for copyright infringement.
REMOVE MY NAME NOW!

Darrell
County: HAWAII
Your State: HAWAII

Re: Legal request

Post by Darrell » Fri May 31, 2019 7:41 pm

Your time is up. I hereby renounce rescind and revoke any affiliation with the national assembly.
Darrell LeRoy Gehlsen

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Re: Legal request

Post by Destry » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Darrell wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:53 pm
Destry, I have written before asking you to remove my name from anything Michigan National Assembly.
You now have 10 days to comply or risk being sued for copyright infringement.
REMOVE MY NAME NOW!
Darrell wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:41 pm
Your time is up. I hereby renounce rescind and revoke any affiliation with the national assembly.
Darrell LeRoy Gehlsen
Sometimes you just can't fix stupid!

You were never a member of Michigan or National Assembly! You are a member of your state assembly! You want to be removed from anything, you must be removed from your own state assembly! I cannot tell states what to do and therefore I cannot tell any to remove you! Your state assembly can inform me you are no longer on their roster. Otherwise you are barking up the wrong tree and you are becoming quite annoying doing so!

Sometimes you just can't fix stupid!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Hawaii General Chat”