Roll Call

mblesko
County: Somerset
Your State: Maine

Roll Call

Unread post by mblesko »

Hello to my fellow Mainers!

I've discovered there are five people active in Maine so far. We have a state coordinator and a recording secretary. They have been meeting monthly.

There may be more activity going on in Maine that I have not discovered yet.

Please respond to this attempt at a roll call and let us know if there is anything going on in Maine. If you are not comfortable openly replying on this secure forum, please click on my username and send me a private message.

This website says there are 68 in Maine and 6 county coordinators. Three of them have disconnected phone numbers. I have left messages with the other three.

"Run, don't walk!" We have much to do, but with God, everything is possible. The most important thing is to get 30 people together. That we have a recording secretary means we can all get our one-pager (https://theamericanstatesassembly.net/c ... our-status) filed!

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all!
Last edited by mblesko on Wed May 06, 2020 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mblesko
County: Somerset
Your State: Maine

Re: Roll Call

Unread post by mblesko »

Correction!

The 68 Mainers and County Coordinators I mentioned are not llisted on national-assembly.net, but on https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/maine.
Last edited by mblesko on Wed May 06, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Roll Call

Unread post by Destry »

Welcome!
That's good news! We have close to 100 from NLA that have merged with the California assembly.

I wish John D. Would have listened to me back in 2012 when t taught him about the assemblies and grand juries. But he didn't. Now many are discovering that a grand jury only exists when it is needed. When not needed you have an assembly.

Why John stepped outside our history and claimed "Constituting a county" as a direction remains odd to me as I cannot find any reference to that in any of our founding documents of authority. We must remain within our founding documents to re-seat our original jurisdiction. The purpose of this is to remain lawful and safe. Otherwise creating something new can be labeled as a coup and result in arrest and harassment.

Follow the handbook as it is a proven safe and effective blueprint to return to self governing.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Maine General Chat”