The Takeover of Michigan- DEARBORN MICHIGAN IS A MESS!

tks
County: King
Your State: Washington

The Takeover of Michigan- DEARBORN MICHIGAN IS A MESS!

Post by tks » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:19 am

WillisforCongress
County: cheboygan
Your State: MIchigan

Re: The Takeover of Michigan- DEARBORN MICHIGAN IS A MESS!

Post by WillisforCongress » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Michigan is the first grass roots state in the Nation, where according to my research, every conceivable plan to take away freedom is begun here...tested here. "They" come here first to try it out on US Michiganders to fine turn it before they take it to other states. I also see the extent of pain, torture, turmoil, suffering of the people of Michigan, My people, my friends, my family, my neighbors friends and fellow free patriots and voters.
That is why *I am running for US Congress- US Senate...we need to save our State and save our Precious Free People of Michigan. Let me know How I can help. I need all information anyone can give me so I can take the message to the streets...together we will be Free once More!
In Peace
Valerie L. Willis Candidate for Congress Mich 2020
Constitutional Conservative
Let Freedom Ring 2020

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Re: The Takeover of Michigan- DEARBORN MICHIGAN IS A MESS!

Post by Destry » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:13 am

Greetings Valerie~
I enjoyed our phone conversation.
WillisforCongress wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:44 pm
Michigan is the first grass roots state in the Nation, where according to my research, every conceivable plan to take away freedom is begun here...tested here. "They" come here first to try it out on US Michiganders to fine turn it before they take it to other states. I also see the extent of pain, torture, turmoil, suffering of the people of Michigan, My people, my friends, my family, my neighbors friends and fellow free patriots and voters.
That is why *I am running for US Congress- US Senate...we need to save our State and save our Precious Free People of Michigan. Let me know How I can help. I need all information anyone can give me so I can take the message to the streets...together we will be Free once More!
In Peace
Valerie L. Willis Candidate for Congress Mich 2020
Constitutional Conservative
Let Freedom Ring 2020
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Michigan General Chat”