Maritime/Admiralty Law & Bankrupt Corporation

srpreynolds
County: Washington
Your State: Minnesota

Maritime/Admiralty Law & Bankrupt Corporation

Unread post by srpreynolds »

Greetings all,
I have a couple of questions relative to maritime/admiralty law as it pertains to the bankrupt corporation:
1. Are federal, state and city statutes, regulations and ordinances EVEN ENFORCEABLE since they are being administered by employees of a bankrupt corporation? If not, how would you handle any potential future encounters with law enforcement and/or pending matters court matters?

2. How would you expunge a criminal record that was prosecuted via this unlawful system? Assume consent/jurisdiction was granted unknowingly by the party involved at the time. Can they go back now and contest old matters saying there was no legitimate “meeting of the minds” at the time of said conviction or plea? (We don’t know what we don’t know – much like the sham with our birth certificates.)

3. Do you anticipate that many (if not all) inmates in jail or prison will be released purely because their cases were prosecuted unlawfully via this corrupt legal system? If not all, at least those that didn’t have victims? Perhaps cases involving victims would be retried by a jury of their peers?

I’ve always been intrigued with the law, but fortunately I couldn’t afford law school. (LOL) Sadly, I’ve seen many people run through the coals by this corrupt system over my lifetime. Some targeted, harassed, antagonized etc. Many prosecuted for matters that aren’t even crimes as I’m now learning, and none heard by jury of their peers. The more I learn, the more this boils my bottom. Being wrongfully and unlawfully prosecuted has destroyed many people’s lives, and has even costed lives in some cases. Shame on this bogus system!!! Not only have they taken away our freedoms, but they’ve infringed upon our ability to pursue happiness because “our record” follows us everywhere.
I would appreciate feedback and direction. Thank you!

Shelley :)
MarieKat
County: County

Re: Maritime/Admiralty Law & Bankrupt Corporation

Unread post by MarieKat »

Wow! Shelley, these are great questions. I hope that you will make it to our meeting Wednesday March 23rd at 7pm.

Some one much smarter that I should answer these questions.

It's a good thing you didn't get into law school. ;) ;)
srpreynolds

Amen to that, huh?

I intend to be on the call for sure, but will be busy at work as well. Since i field these calls from work, i really can’t be speaking and contributing to the conversation much. Will you kindly take note of these questions and ask them on my behalf?

Might you available to keep your email open and monitor it throughout the call as well in the event i have a pressing question or comment during the call? The demographics of my work environment just isn’t conducive to be on a call like this on employers time.

Thanks hon!
MarieKat

Shelley, if you long on to web site for Free Conference call, you can go into the chat and ask those questions. If you can't do that, then let me know and I'll make a note of these questions to ask during the call.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Here is the perfect document to understand the Law and Bankruptcy
viewtopic.php?f=217&t=49
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
MarieKat

Thanks so much Destry!!!!
srpreynolds

This is great information Destry, thank you! I just printed it, so obviously haven't read through it in its entirety as of this writing. I am confident, however, I won't fully understand the entire writing based on some of what I've already read, so forgive me for asking some follow up questions:

1. What documents and procedure would be used to clear civil or criminal records since all prosecutions were done via by corporation practicing admiralty law -- either before or after its bankruptcy? Who would these documents be served/sent to?

2. If someone is being denied a permit to carry based on their past record (again, which was prosecuted (and in many cases fabricated) by this corporation), how would they argue that as well? Would the mere fact that they signed and submitted an application for this permit give the corporation "jurisdiction" in the matter or not. I

I'm trying to help someone on this very issue, and would love nothing more than to submit a compelling rebuttal, but I know enough to be dangerous at this point. I'm unfamiliar with the documents that should be used, and the entire process, but am anxious to learn. I want to help people regain their freedoms and not be held captive by this corrupt system.

Any instructional insights you can lend would be greatly appreciated.

Shelley
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Back in 2015 I turned in a complaint of inland piracy to the CoastGuard over a traffic ticket. That stirred up a major problem between the DOJ and JAG. :lol:
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
srpreynolds

Too funny Destry! Rock on :)

Still wondering if anyone knows enough to give me guidance on the last few questions I posed regarding documents to submit etc. relative to my last post???

Too new at all this to fully have my arms wrapped around it, and want to ensure I direct my friend accordingly so they're successful with their challenge.

Thanks!

Shelley

Return to “Minnesota General Chat”