Meticore

srpreynolds
County: Washington
Your State: Minnesota

Meticore

Unread post by srpreynolds »

I meant to ask this question of Darren on tonight's call, but again, because I'm fielding the call while at work, it's a bit challenging for me to speak.

I'm seeing the push for us to buy Meticore on several of the Telegram sites, and that quantities are limited and supplies won't be replenished. They're saying it's promoted by Trump and Melania, and that's it's something we're all going to need and want. In my research, there's mixed reviews on it, so I'm a little challenged discerning truth from lies. There are sooooooo many fake sites out there and certainly a great deal of lies and misconceptions too.

With that said, does ANYONE know if this truly is a viable product and something that we should be scrambling to get OR just another HOAX???

Scratching my head!?!?

Thanks!
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: Meticore

Unread post by sstrykert »

As a peanut gallery member, I'd be very cautious. Heard something I need to reconfirm on it, but it wasn't good.

Like Biden level not good. Cheers!
-Sean in Cali.
MarieKat
County: County
Your State: Minnesota

Unread post by MarieKat »

I've heard the same as Sean.

Marie in MN
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Telegram is bad news. Social media all together is bad news.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Unread post by pulldapin »

the selling of snake oil as remedy...comes to mind...and this goes for a multitude of claims out there

Return to “Minnesota General Chat”