Missouri is assembling.

Aaron MO
County: Douglas
Your State: missouri

Missouri is assembling.

Unread post by Aaron MO »

OK so what's going on? Forum seems so quiet.

11 Missourians registered, anyone have any ideas?
Christopherhowery
County: Randolph
Your State: Missouri

Re: Missouri is assembling.

Unread post by Christopherhowery »

I just got here I wanna join the Missouri Assembly. I know about what's going on but I'm going to review the info here. Get up to date. What do I need to do to make it official?
Maraluca
County: Dallas

Introduction

Unread post by Maraluca »

My husband and I would like to be apart of the Missouri assembly, please let me know who I need to contact.
VEXWarfield
County: Cole County

Unread post by VEXWarfield »

Missouri is Assembling ? when, where and how? I dont see any activity. Please send me a message to tell me when, where and how Missouri is Assembling.I want to be there.
VEXWarfield
County: Cole County

Unread post by VEXWarfield »

hello, I heard the National Assembly call on Feb. 18 2021 that someone answered for Missouri in roll call. I didn't hear a name and i would like to get in contact with that person please. My e-mail is vex@post.com and i can also be contacted here in pm. (updated 2/26/2021)-->I caught the name of the person on the call, Tony Murphy in Missouri. If you know how I can contact him please let me know, thank you.
Arrowhead
County: Johnson
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Arrowhead »

Hello I’m Hayden. I have taken the reigns as State coordinator per last weeks metting. Tony Murphy and I are working closely together to gather and get in contact with everyone on the contact list I was provided. If you see this message and have not been contacted but would like to be. Leave a message on the board. Or feel free to get in touch with either Tony or I!
Hayden-

Return to “Missouri General Chat”