ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3.5 minutes long]

eeMT
County: Lake
Your State: Montana

ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3.5 minutes long]

Post by eeMT »

Montana welcomes responses to this draft.
Overview originally suggested Thursday, May 26, 2022 on the National-Assembly Call
A similar draft was read by Charlene, OCJA June 2, 2022:

Welcome to our weekly National-Assembly call where Assembly members and newcomers come together to learn how to form their state and county jural assemblies. We do this in a lawful and peaceful manner, through a process developed by retired military and civilian scholars, beginning with Michigan becoming "de jure" in 2011, followed by Alaska in 2020.

A growing number of states have moved forward and assembled. We are currently working parallel to the corporate government until we have completed the work we need to do. Eventually, we will provide oversight for the current "de facto" government, and replace it with our lawful "de jure" government.

The corporate de facto government is unlawful, and exerts power and control over the People, from the top down. In contrast, our de jure government is lawful and begins with the People in their local communities, a government of, by and for the People.

A state general jural assembly is established when approximately 35 people from the state come together to redress their grievances and exercise their right to assemble. Next, the people assemble at the local level with 13 or more people needed to assemble at the county level. When the necessary number of counties have been settled, the de facto government must stand down. The de jure government will replace the current government, and will begin to operate lawfully, protecting the People from governmental abuse, and holding our public officials accountable for the crimes they commit, as well as ensure that they don’t go beyond their delegated powers and duties.

Through our jural assemblies, we are returning to original common law jurisdiction as bequeathed to us by our founding fathers. Our authority and unalienable rights are given to us by our Creator, as expressed through the holy scriptures, common law, the Magna Carta, the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the original Constitution for the United States of America and other founding documents.

With the necessary number of states being re-settled as a constitutional republican form of government, justice will once again return to our land and We the People will be honored as the sovereigns!

Together, we are working toward restoration of our Republic!
To embark on this journey of discovery,
here are some great resources -

● Interview with Destry
● Red Beckman videos
● Monumental Video - Kirk Cameron
● Orange County Weekly Presentations
● Georgia Weekly Presentations
● National-Assembly Forum ~ scroll down to the bottom to introduce yourself to your state or county coordinator
Last edited by eeMT on Mon Jul 18, 2022 3:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary
Montana General Jural Assembly
text: t.me/elizabethmt
email: comsec@montanadejure.org

Learn More at -
telegram app: t.me/montanaassembly

Maggie Robison
County: County
Your State: Idaho

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3.5 minutes]

Post by Maggie Robison »

This article is very well written by Elizabeth and Charlene. I think it answers many questions about the assembly.
If I were new to the group, this would have answered my questions.

I was wondering if I could copy and paste this article and use it as a recruitment letter.

Thank you,
Maggie Idaho

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Montana appreciates your comment Maggie!
Please feel free to copy, edit, and use as you like.
We are looking for input to improve this draft.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Post by pulldapin »

many ma halos...well done

carl

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Montana appreciates your comment Carl!
Please feel free to copy, edit, and use as you like.
We are looking for input to improve this draft.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

sdkingsbery
County: St Louis County
Your State: Missouri

Post by sdkingsbery »

very well done. thank you. I think this is a wonderful document to have.
I don't think there are any needed corrections.
Louise from Missouri

eeMT

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3 minutes long]

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for your comment Louise.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Post by sstrykert »

liking so far, will see if there's any exact verbage that can help make it more concise. Will advise further if something can be suggested.
-Sean
-CGJA/Rivcogja,etc.

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for your comment Sean. Yes, as shared on the June 9th National-Assembly call, we welcome any suggestions that will make this draft more concise.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

This following edit was received from a party that also stated - Last Thursday night I found your posting in the forums, and printed out a hard copy. I edited it according to my perspective; you can find it below this note. What I heard during the reading on 6/9/22 was that it was giving way too much information away to "unknowns" who are calling in. Your original draft would be fine on the "introductory link" that Ron proposes. Folks can get to that link speedily if directed to do so on the call. But I'm not in favor of speaking all that information, live during the Thursday night call.

Thanks for composing the draft. It is well done and I've already used it during my vetting here ... Thanks for considering my two cents.

Welcome to our weekly National-Assembly call where Assembly members and newcomers meet together to learn how to form their state and county jural assemblies. We do this in a lawful and peaceful manner.

The purpose of forming jural assemblies is to restore the original representative Republican form of government according to the Constitution of 1789, and according to the Bill of Rights.

Beginning with Michigan becoming "de jure" in 2011, followed by Alaska in 2020, a growing number of states have moved forward and assembled. The process is that first, a state general jural assembly is established. Secondly, the people form assemblies at the local level.

We are currently working parallel to the corporate government.

(Then send the newcomers to the link on the National-Assembly.net website that Ron Curtis proposed during that conference call on May 26, 2022 which in turn provides links to the following educational material.)

● Interview with Destry video
● Red Beckman videos
● National-Assembly.net, Forum & Blog Tag: Choose Forums, then ~ scroll down your state and introduce yourself to your state or county

Learn More at -

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for emailing your input. I am unclear as to why it would be appropriate to post the draft "as is" above and yet inappropriate to give away too much insight by reading it aloud. Is anyone else concerned that the draft "gives away" too much information to newcomers to the call?
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

Lisamuzi
County: Fulton
Your State: Georgia

Post by Lisamuzi »

I personally like the shorter version which gives an overview if you are proposing it’s read at the beginning of each national call. Then we can encourage them to do their education as suggested and begin to learn the process to get plugged into their state and or step up as coordinator.

Lisa Muzi
Moderator GGJA
eeMT wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:25 am
This following edit was received from a party that also stated - Last Thursday night I found your posting in the forums, and printed out a hard copy. I edited it according to my perspective; you can find it below this note. What I heard during the reading on 6/9/22 was that it was giving way too much information away to "unknowns" who are calling in. Your original draft would be fine on the "introductory link" that Ron proposes. Folks can get to that link speedily if directed to do so on the call. But I'm not in favor of speaking all that information, live during the Thursday night call.

Thanks for composing the draft. It is well done and I've already used it during my vetting here ... Thanks for considering my two cents.

Welcome to our weekly National-Assembly call where Assembly members and newcomers meet together to learn how to form their state and county jural assemblies. We do this in a lawful and peaceful manner.

The purpose of forming jural assemblies is to restore the original representative Republican form of government according to the Constitution of 1789, and according to the Bill of Rights.

Beginning with Michigan becoming "de jure" in 2011, followed by Alaska in 2020, a growing number of states have moved forward and assembled. The process is that first, a state general jural assembly is established. Secondly, the people form assemblies at the local level.

We are currently working parallel to the corporate government.

(Then send the newcomers to the link on the National-Assembly.net website that Ron Curtis proposed during that conference call on May 26, 2022 which in turn provides links to the following educational material.)

● Interview with Destry video
● Red Beckman videos
● National-Assembly.net, Forum & Blog Tag: Choose Forums, then ~ scroll down your state and introduce yourself to your state or county

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for your input Lisa.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

fulfilledlife
County: Wabash
Your State: Indiana

Post by fulfilledlife »

Hi there,

I have taken the summary and edited it in a way that I believe flows better and is a little clearer to understand for newcomers. It's also a little bit shorter, right around 2:00 if I'm not mistaken.
Studies show that you have about 30 seconds of people's attention span to make an impact or they will loose interest and leave. It is impossible to condense the summary to 30 seconds but any unnecessary verbiage we can shave off the better.
The following is my own edited version:

Welcome to our weekly National-Assembly call where living men and women come together to educate ourselves on how to form our state and county general jural assemblies. A growing number of states have moved forward and assembled beginning with Michigan becoming "de jure" in 2011, followed by Alaska in 2020. We do this through a lawful and peaceful process established by retired military and civilian scholars, that mirrors the same steps our founding father’s took to establish self governance for the purpose of preserving their freedom.
The corporate de facto government is unlawful, and exerts control and exploitation over the people, from the top down. In contrast, our de jure government is lawful and begins with the power planted firmly in the hands of the People, beginning at the county level and governing from the bottom up.
A state general jural assembly is established when approximately 35 people from the state come together to redress their grievances and exercise their right to assemble. Next, the people assemble at the county level with 13 or more people needed to establish a petit jury. When the necessary number of counties and states have been settled, the de facto government must stand down. The lawful de jure government will take its place, protecting the People from government abuse. Public officials will not be permitted to perform outside of their delegated duties, they will be held accountable when crimes are committed and justice will once again return to our land

Through these assemblies, we are returning to original common law jurisdiction bequeathed to us by our founding fathers to protect the unalienable rights given to us by our Creator and expressed through the holy scriptures.
We are working together to restore our Republic.

Here are some great resources -
National-assembly.net website.
His hard line podcast.
Monumental video with Kirk Cameron.
Red Beckmen's grand jury training video series.

Feedback welcome.

Tina B
Coordinator, IN

Lisamuzi
County: Fulton
Your State: Georgia

Post by Lisamuzi »

I really like this version nice summary! References the unalienable rights and holy scripture and our creator along.
I will use this in to help Georgians understand:)

Well done Tina!
Lisa

Thank you Elizabeth in MT for discussion on this!

sstrykert

Post by sstrykert »

My suggestion, quite minute or tiny is to add an "L" to "lawful", turning it to "lawfull". Look up the norse suffix "ful". Won't effect what is spoken per say, but if someone reads it, they'd think to perhaps to make a fuss over it,so we beat em' to the punch, so to say.
-Cheers!
-Sean@cgja/rivcogja

sstrykert

Post by sstrykert »

My suggestion, quite minute or tiny is to add an "L" to "lawful", turning it to "lawfull". Look up the norse suffix "ful". Won't effect what is spoken per say, but if someone reads it, they'd think to perhaps to make a fuss over it, &we beat em' to the punch, so to say.
-Cheers!
-Sean@cgja/rivcogja

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for your edit Tina. We are yet reviewing options as suggested for a shorter version that yet includes the same info. I'll post here ASAP and post a MOTION to be reviewed for 3wks prior to a vote of the assembly.

Thank you Sean in California for suggesting spelling lawfull correctly.
Thanks All, Elizabeth, Montana
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

A definition to consider for use in the 3min "Assembly Welcome - DRAFT" motion we are working on -

THOROUGH, preposition thru.
1. From end to end, or from side to side; from one surface or limit to the opposite; as, to bore through a piece of timber, or through a board; a ball passes through the side of a ship.
2. Noting passage; as, to pass through a gate or avenue.
THROUGH the gates of iv'ry he dismiss'd
His valiant offspring.
3. By transmission, noting the means of conveyance.
THROUGH these hands this science has passed with great applause.
Material things are presented only through their senses.
4. By means of; by the agency of; noting instrumentality. This signification is a derivative of the last.
THROUGH the scent of water it will bud. Job 14:9.
Some through ambition, or through thirst of gold,
Have slain their brothers, and their country sold.
Sanctify them through thy truth. John 17:11.
The gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:11.
5. Over the whole surface or extent; as, to ride through the country.
Their tongue walketh through the earth. Psalms 73:9.
6. Noting passage among or in the midst of; as, to move through water, as a fish; to run through a thicket, as a deer.
THROUGH, adverb thru. From one end or side to the other; as, to pierce a thing through
1. From beginning to end; as, to read a letter through
2. To the end; to the ultimate purpose; as, to carry a project through
To carry through to complete; to accomplish.
To go through to prosecute a scheme to the end.
1. To undergo; to sustain; as, to go through hardships.

https://webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary/through
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

Megann Thomas
County: united states
Your State: Kentucky

Post by Megann Thomas »

Dear Montana,
Thank you for your idea and tireless work on this statement to educate new members and prospective members. I agree with Sean in CA that lawfull is the correct choice, anything we want "fill-up with" is spelled, in my humble opinion, with two Ls. I also like Tina's suggestion and addition at the end of the statement/script especially using Creator reminiscent of our Founders. Lisa from Ga made a good point for this not to be long and some details like the number of participants for the state or county assemblies is not necessary. Derren is very good at defining these parameters with assembling states.
Montana, again, thanks for your offering especially if you know people who are struggling to perceive the mission and process of National Assembly and the state/county assemblies. We want to extend a message, a hand to help. I do encourage new folks to come to the National call and listen, they will learn as dots are connected. Integration can take time. There is a certain amount of grace found in this process if you allow it and also we flex the muscles of perseverance, tenacity and fortitude in learning to move forward. These are all excellent qualities for assembly members to embody. Keep going friends, we are bathed in the light of our Creator and nothing can stop us!
Many Blessings,
Megann

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Sean, Thank you for your response and suggestions.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Dear Megann,
Your comments are appreciated. In response - yes, when folks do their due diligence by reviewing the "National" website and get led to the Thursday night "National" "Meeting" there are times when the lack of old and new business cause the meeting to seem impotent as well as disorganized. Yes, I've heard this response a number of times and it is our hope to overcome such with an accurate overview that will go a long way to provide clarity for all.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

eeMT

Post by eeMT »

Lisa You're welcome! We also appreciate the discussion and appreciate Tina's summary which references unalienable rights, holy scripture and our creator. I'm glad you are able to use the draft to help Georgians comprehend.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

eeMT

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [edited to 2 minutes]

Post by eeMT »

MOTION: 20220718.1:40am Montana Comsec Elizabeth Edwards - I move that the following 2 minute introductory overview be read during the beginning of Thursday evening "National" "Meetings".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SUGGESTION: 20220718.1:41am Montana Comsec Elizabeth Edwards - Would the following introductory overview be considered for use on the front page of the National-Assembly site?
🟥 We are in process of locating the correct location for appropriate posting of this MOTION.
Please assist if you are aware of where motions are to be posted. Thank you.
20220718 1:41am
Welcome to our weekly National-Assembly call where Assembly members and newcomers come together to learn how to form their state and county jural assemblies. We do this through a lawfull and peaceful process established by retired military and civilian scholars, that mirrors the same steps our founding father’s took to establish self-governance for the purpose of preserving their freedoms.

The current corporate de facto government is unlawful. It exploits and exerts control over the People, and operates from the top down. In contrast, our de jure government is lawfull and begins with power inherent in the People, beginning at the county level, self-governing from the bottom up.

A state general jural assembly is established when approximately 35 people from a state come together to redress their grievances and exercise their right to assemble. A growing number of states have moved forward and assembled beginning with Michigan becoming interim "de jure" in 2011, followed by Alaska in 2020. Next, the people assemble at the local level with 13 or more people establishing a petit jury. When the necessary number of counties have been settled, the de facto government must stand down. The lawfull de jure government will take its place, protecting the People from governmental abuse. Public officials will not be permitted to perform outside of their delegated powers and duties, and will be held accountable for the crimes they commit. Justice will once again return to our land.

Through our jural assemblies, we are returning to original common law jurisdiction as bequeathed to us by our founding fathers to protect the unalienable rights given us by our Creator and expressed through Holy Scripture, common law, and America’s founding documents. Eventually, we will provide oversight for the current "de facto" government, and replace it with our lawful "de jure" government.

Thank you for joining us this evening.

[ Time to read: 2.0 minutes ]
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

sstrykert

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3.5 minutes long]

Post by sstrykert »

Motions and discussions board, and general chat so all see it. Once it has been through the process, I believe it will be then filed to motions and discussions exclusively, although if there are other locations my memory is blanking at the moment. Apologies in advance if anyone has to look this up to confirm!
-Sean@CGJA/RivCogja

sstrykert

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [3.5 minutes long]

Post by sstrykert »

Suggestion, condense this sentence/phrasing:"Public officials will not be permitted to perform outside of their delegated powers and duties, and will be held accountable for the crimes they commit. Justice will once again return to our land. "

Change it to "Public officials will not be permitted to perform outside of their delegated powers and duties, held accountable for the crimes committed. Thus, justice will return to our land. "

Less verbage=less for the B.A.R. to try to weasel around with.
-Sean

eeMT

Re: ASSEMBLY WELCOME - DRAFT [2 minutes long]

Post by eeMT »

Thank you for your helpful input Sean in Riverside County, California.
Elizabeth Edwards
Communications Secretary

Learn More at -

Return to “Montana General Chat”