Affidavit of Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea Regarding the activities of Amanda and Josh Wilson of Stewart Co., Tennessee....

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Affidavit of Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea Regarding the activities of Amanda and Josh Wilson of Stewart Co., Tennessee....

Post by Destry »

This is an example of the crap AVR and her misguided children are doing to assist the Vatican in ensuring our true assemblies started and backed by the military fail. I posted on the front page a RED ALERT with a link to the background checks on AVR and her husband. Enjoy the read.
I am posting this here for public exposure. I would attach the recording myself but I don't have it. The document is titled as an Affidavit and it is lacking the penalty of Perjury clause therefore invalidating it! Not very smart! Who's the moron who taught the author to write an Affidavit anyway?

Urban Dictionary: von
Search domain www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vonhttps://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=von
it is a word basically meaning peng (hot/attractive) In German, von is a preposition which approximately means 'of' or 'from'. When it is used as a part of a German family name, it can indicate a member of the "nobility", like the French, and Portuguese "de".At certain times and places, it has been illegal for anyone who was not a member of the nobility to use von before their family name.

Anna Von Reitz

Affidavit of Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea
Regarding the activities of Amanda and Josh Wilson of Stewart Co., Tennessee and Destry of the Alaska Assembly

Roger & Dave,

We are dealing with an important issue that needs to be resolved. From outside our Assembly, there’s a person, Destry, who is causing discord and interfering with our progress in the Tennessee Assembly. We’ve requested that Destry stop interfering yet it is still continuing. Attached is an affidavit by 2 members of the Tennessee Assembly regarding a secret call which included at least one of our members and Destry. Please use this affidavit to help resolve the matter with Destry.

We are requesting that Destry be officially asked to stop interfering with the Tennessee Assembly. We request that Destry refer all Assembly questions to Dave Roberts (who admitted working with AVR), who is mentoring the Tennessee Assembly. We request that if there’s any reason to disagree with the mentoring provided to us by Dave Roberts (who admitted working with AVR), that he discuss it directly with Dave (who admitted working with AVR) for a resolution. We also request that Destry discourages Assembly members from breaking their Assembly Oath to the state. But rather Destry can encourage Assembly members to keep business as private between state and county members as the Oath entails.

The Tennessee Assembly will continue to deal with this issue regarding specific members in our Assembly. And in order to do that effectively, we need to make sure that the outside involvement by Destry is handled as well by those who work with Destry. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Vicki Lea

Assembly Member- Tennessee

NOTE: The recording of this call is available as evidence. It’s a large file and can be shared if necessary.
TN Assem Emergency Call_ Amanda Wilson-1.pdf
(57.9 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Destry
Site Admin

Re: Affidavit of Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea Regarding the activities of Amanda and Josh Wilson of Stewart Co., Tennessee

Post by Destry »

About the National Assembly and it's function versus the states

The National Assembly is a communications conduit for the states assemblies! It is a focal point for information and how people can reach out to their county and state assemblies! The National Assembly has no membership of it's own. The National Assembly has no leadership but the states themselves. When an email request to be connected with a state coordinator is received, the request is forwarded to who ever stepped up to receive the requests for your state assembly. Going through the content manager email protects the privacy of the parties involved. This is why the states coordinators / communications secretaries contact info is not on public display. When a new introduction post is created in the national assembly forums in your state's introductions sections, it is up to the states to deal with them. The National Assembly can do no more! All the power and action happens in your county and state assemblies! The National Assembly is not a reflection of a central bank! It is a reflection of many independent states who send reps forward to a central point at a national level to maintain harmony with each other.

When someone sends a request of removal to the national assembly email, what do you expect to happen? The National Assembly has no power to control what ever a state assembly decides what they do with their membership or records. You have a severe lack of understanding in the process of self governance if you are asking the national assembly to take any action to change a state assembly's business or records. The correct process is to have your county or state assembly handle your membership requests. Many states have members that the National Assembly does not know about. Not the National Assembly's business. If the states choose to keep the national level records current with their records in case something happens in the state assembly so there is a backup, then the states may do so. This is logic 101 folks! Show you have something between your ears! Do it right! Our founding fathers created this system to keep the power in the people's hands and within their state. Not at a national level that is proven dangerous to the people if the power is present there! Stop with the indoctrination of how a de facto corporation works! That does not apply here! This is the de jure! That means of your own right! So far the Utah assembly has figured this out and has done this procedure correctly. A few people wanted out and notified the Utah coordinator. Cheers to the Utah assembly and the members of it! Cheers to the people who wanted to go their own way! Got some pretty intelligent people there who know how to do it. The rest of us in our states have work to do and we are doing it.

Original post from 2019: https://forums.national-assembly.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1418
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”

Destry
Site Admin

Re: Affidavit of Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea Regarding the activities of Amanda and Josh Wilson of Stewart Co., Tennessee

Post by Destry »

Thanks to Reba and her radio show our assemblies have exploded with growth. The Vatican went into a panic and through AVR they had to counter our growth by pulling their assets to reek havoc and interfere with a lawfull process of the proper military started and backed assemblies forming under the handbook posted on national-assembly.net. The above post containing the document from Vicki in Tennessee is an example of this. Dave, Vicki, and others associated with AVR are now being exposed. Several more not named here but are known. The list of infiltrators is growing.....

Reba
County: Florida
Your State: Florida

Post by Reba »

In response:

Thursday, March 18th, 2021, at 9 p.m. eastern on the National Assembly conference call, I made a public and general announcement that a meeting of all county and state moderators and coordinators would be held on Saturday March 20th. All who wished to attend were instructed to email me their phone number to the following email address Reba@RedStateTalkRadio.com
The meeting was rescheduled for Sunday March 21st due to scheduling conflicts. There were no secret phone calls nor secret online meetings nor were they coordinated nor organized by Destry. This meeting was set by me and me only. Destry found out about the meeting the same time everyone else did on the national call and by email when the schedule was changed. Vicki Lea and Kara Kennedy are in error as a result of their failing to participate in the National Assembly call on Thursday night. Their so-called affidavit is full of fiction and outright lies. They have no authority to act as dictators to any assembly members in Tennessee or elsewhere. We have a God given right to free speech. As living women on the land, Amanda and I may speak on the phone or through any other means of communication that we choose to participate in. Kara Kennedy and Vicki Lea both lack any jurisdiction in this matter. Vicki Lea is a self-appointed official in the state of Tennessee who lacks standing. She was not elected by the people. Neither Kara nor Vicki reside in Stewart County Tennessee. They are not members of the assembly there and therefore their opinion in regards to the governance in Stewart County is mute. They are acting unlawfully and speak lies.

Amanda, Destry and I follow the lawfull guidelines of the Michigan General Jural Assembly which are listed in the rules and the handbook. All meetings of the assembly are confidential. It is specified that no phones are permitted and must be left outside in someone's car. Common sense clearly indicates complete confidentiality. Instructions were that no discussion of the closed call were to be held outside of the meeting. All who responded to the national-assembly announcement were sent the access code to join in the meeting, including Jules on GA. Vicki and Kara's attempt to mischaracterize the open invitation for all moderators and coordinators to participate is out of order.

As for the agenda of the meeting, since you did not attend you are not privy to the details. For the record, it was NOT set for the vetting of the members of Tennessee. For you to assume I would waste my time to call a 3-hour meeting to discuss you Vicki and Dave Roberts shows just how self-important you are in your own eyes. It's truly laughable.

I follow the very detailed and proven safe path laid forth by the Michigan General Jural Assembly. I do not follow poor & unlawfull imitations such as Dave Roberts on OH and Anna von Reitz on AK. Since you have made it very clear that you do not follow the national-assembly and its handbook, it makes absolutely no sense for you to send a so-called "affidavit" to the national-assembly moderator Rodger Dowdell (an "affidavit" lacking proper form and oath against perjury). You should pack up your blocks and go home.

You state that you have instructed Amanda Wilson not to communicate with an officer of the National Assembly, Destry.

Who the hell do you think you are?!

WHY would you think you would be privy to all Communications between these parties?

You refer to so-called contradictory steps, but there are no contradictions. There are 10 steps. These are stated clearly on the national-assembly website. It's been established for a decade. The only contradiction comes from Dave who is not a member in Tennessee nor on the national level. He holds no official capacity with the National Assembly. He is not working in conjunction with the national officers.

Vicki and Kara, it seems that you misunderstand how self-governance works. It begins with yourself. That is supreme. You don't dictate to Amanda. The county tells the state what to do. Let me repeat... The COUNTY tells the state what to do!!! Not the other way around. You have it backassward & upside down, just like the de-facto. You hold no authority. The way you've tried to usurp power and authority reminds me of what happened 808 years ago at the Vatican with the Pope in the Treaty of Verona. You lack jurisdiction. Amanda and Josh don't need your permission. Get your damn hands off of Stewart County.

Reba
Proud Patriot & Living Woman,
Born & Raised on Nashville Tennessee

Return to “Announcements and Notices”