The Problems With AVR Status Change Documents Disclosed In Detail!

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

The Problems With AVR Status Change Documents Disclosed In Detail!

Unread post by Destry »

These documents have been tore apart and flaws exposed in detail.

Lets hope nobody goes to jail that has done Anna's status correction!

thanks for endangering the people Mrs. Belcher!
Attachments
Example Act of Expatriation JOHN MARK DOE.doc
(30.5 KiB) Downloaded 403 times
Example Certificate of Assumed Name.docx
(26.02 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
Example Deed of Reconveyance.docx
(18.06 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
Example Recording Cover Sheet.docx
(15.33 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Destry
Site Admin

Re: The Problems With Status Change Documents Disclosed In Detail!

Unread post by Destry »

It's only a matter of time. Truth always prevails. I will predict that what Mrs. Belcher aka AVR is doing will crash and burn. It may take many months or it may not. You can hold me to this prediction. This is not the first time I have experienced a coup like this. History repeats itself. There are many facts that Mrs Belcher aka AVR followers have missed and will become self evident.

I will refrain from giving the "I told you so!" Speech when it happens and many return to the National Assembly. We will simply move forward and finish.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
myamerica
County: Kent
Your State: MICHIGAN

Unread post by myamerica »

Hi Destry!
I've reviewed the four documents by AVR. I am totally on board with the fact that we were born on the land and are sovereign. AVR is saying that since we have been fraudulently kidnapped (so to speak) into a system- in order to get out of that system, we have to follow the rules of that system...(which truly does not make sense). But, what are you pointing out in those documents that would be "wrong" in general??? If the premise one is standing on is that one acknowledges that they were kidnapped into the system and they are willing to follow the system's rules to get out....so be it. ? They are choosing to go the hard way. As compared to the fact that we ARE flesh and blood, born on the soil and have always been sovereign. Someone has lied and committed fraud against us. We have realized the fraud and we simply need to re-establish our rightful government and "reclaim" our sovereignty through self governance... Isn't this it in a nut shell? Once the Dejure government is reestablished, the defacto goes away along with all the "issues" and unlawful statues, detainments, fines, taxes, licenses, etc...? Am I understanding this correctly? Is it this simple? Let's get this Dejure thing going! :) Thanks for your commitment to help us!
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

myamerica wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:52 pm Hi Destry!
I've reviewed the four documents by AVR. I am totally on board with the fact that we were born on the land and are sovereign. AVR is saying that since we have been fraudulently kidnapped (so to speak) into a system- in order to get out of that system, we have to follow the rules of that system...(which truly does not make sense). But, what are you pointing out in those documents that would be "wrong" in general??? If the premise one is standing on is that one acknowledges that they were kidnapped into the system and they are willing to follow the system's rules to get out....so be it. ? They are choosing to go the hard way. As compared to the fact that we ARE flesh and blood, born on the soil and have always been sovereign. Someone has lied and committed fraud against us. We have realized the fraud and we simply need to re-establish our rightful government and "reclaim" our sovereignty through self governance... Isn't this it in a nut shell? Once the Dejure government is reestablished, the defacto goes away along with all the "issues" and unlawful statues, detainments, fines, taxes, licenses, etc...? Am I understanding this correctly? Is it this simple? Let's get this Dejure thing going! :) Thanks for your commitment to help us!
You are correct. When the de facto goes away, then all their baggage goes away with them. As for the Anna documents, if you download them from the top post and open them up, you will see the notes to the right side pointing out the issues. Also if a Notary notarizes a fiction, then the Notary can go to prison. Anna's documents are set up in a manner where the fiction is being notarized.

The thing that really has me tensed up is that Anna published it in her own words that she is an agent of the Vatican. The way she attacks anyone that does not blindly follow her is self evident. The lies she publishes about me not being an American state national is an attack on me and our sovereignty. She knows I have my Act of State which is far superior to her intentionally flawed paperwork. I say intentionally because she has been made aware of the problems and has done nothing to correct them. The poor souls who follow her honeyd words have no idea who and what she is. They are blind to her earlier admissions. In a way, that is OK as we need stronger and smarter people to be in the De Jure. People capable of critical thinking and self governing.

Yes it is that simple. Hard part is finding intelligent people to grab it and run with it. Each state is unique and sovereign. Only the states can figure out what they need to do and how to do it. I cannot, and nobody else can for all 50 states. We can only teach the principals and the people must apply the principals to their own state's history. This is why all prior groups have failed and Anna's followers will fail too. No single procedure will work for all the states. Egos get in the way too.
Linda
County: Oakland
Your State: Michigan

Unread post by Linda »

It is that simple. But being self-governing &forming assemblies seems to be the hard part. My short studies have shown me De Jure and De Facto exist side by side and have for a long time (maybe thousands of years). I"m almost certain that is why 38A says de facto steps down when de jure exists.
Parabellum
County: BREVARD
Your State: Florida

Unread post by Parabellum »

Very discouraging I am new to this entire situation I've taken all the courses on the websites and I have been reading up extensively. To no avail since I cannot reach my state coordinator. I'm looking for accurate information and assistance with paperwork. I live in the state of Florida I was born in West Virginia and I grew up in Massachusetts. I stumbled upon AVR on the internet and that is how I was introduced into the movement but I am running into brick walls whenever I am trying to find informed and educated people in my area. I have attempted to contact my state coordinator but based on what I've seen in some of these forums the Florida situation appears to be flip-flopping to say the least. If anyone could help me I would appreciate it thank you
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Destry wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:32 pm It's only a matter of time. Truth always prevails. I will predict that what Mrs. Belcher aka AVR is doing will crash and burn. It may take many months or it may not. You can hold me to this prediction. This is not the first time I have experienced a coup like this. History repeats itself. There are many facts that Mrs Belcher aka AVR followers have missed and will become self evident.

I will refrain from giving the "I told you so!" Speech when it happens and many return to the National Assembly. We will simply move forward and finish.
Well... 2.5 years later.... :lol:

Return to “Announcements and Notices”