Notice of Observations Regarding the Nation States Leadership Committee

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
tks
County: King
Your State: Washington

Notice of Observations Regarding the Nation States Leadership Committee

Post by tks » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:47 pm

This notice of observations is designed to bring all those interested to a common understanding of what exists in fact today, and how we may clarify and improve in the future. This notice is written by Teri Sahm, a living woman domiciled on the land and soil in Washington. I am not a U.S. Citizen. I am an American State National. As of September 2017, I have corrected my political status, surrendered my Federal Corporate “PERSON”, revoked my election to pay taxes and cancelled my voter registration. I have autographed and witnessed my Jural Covenant Documents for Washington as of April 2018.

I would like to begin with a thank you to the Michigan Jural General Assembly for bringing us all together at this time and space. Their work has provided a possible platform for us to move to a DeJure government, if We the People choose to do so.

We the people have the power, as living men and women standing on the land and soil individually, and together, as county and nation state jural assemblies, to determine our course of action. It is not up to Michigan to make those decisions for us individually or collectively.

The National Assembly had it’s first meeting on March 22, 2018. The website was also available at the first meeting and participants were encouraged to use it and to join the forums.

On April 5, 2018, Ron from Oklahoma was elected to put together a rule book for the National Assembly. He has chaired a committee to create a draft of the rule book. The most current draft of the rule book is not available on the website. The draft that was posted on July 26, 2018 has expired.

It is now February 2019, and we do not have any operating rules or procedures, and no written security rules or procedures. If posted rules or procedures do not exist, then it is impossible to breach or violate those rules. B – a breach or violation, has to follow A – an actual posted rule or procedure. B cannot occur if A doesn’t exist. This is simple logic.

On January 24, 2018, I was elected chairwoman for the Posted Motion of the Creation of a Nation State Leadership Committee, introduced in the meeting on January 3, 2018; posted on January 10, 2018 and amended that same day after discussion. The vote was a simple majority, with one nay from Montana. Our first meeting was held on January 27, 2018. I had requested contact information from the participants themselves, from Destry, the National Assembly Communications Secretary and also from Linda, in charge of the National Assembly Minutes and records. Linda stated that the Michigan Assembly did not have an elected Coordinator to the National Assembly. With that knowledge I invited Destry and Linda in lieu of an “official coordinator”.

The Nation States Committee is still early in it’s formation, and many goals have yet to be established. However, there is a general consensus that all Nation States need practical tools and training for how to set achievable goals, how to determine an audience, how to target materials to that audience, how to build and use a marketing kit. How to coordinate feet on the street. How to be effective when speaking and communicating and much more for honing, communicating and refining difficult information. All Nation States feel the urgency for getting this done in a timely and rapid manner. The approach is more inclusive to work together as focused teams and regional teams to address the challenges of building our jural assemblies and common law grand juries. This meeting is and will always be separate from the National Assembly meeting, and there is no desire to usurp, or replace or remove the National Assembly meeting, which provides value to a wider group of people at a much broader level.

At the start of the first Nation States meeting, we were interrupted by Joe of Michigan Assembly, stating that there was not proper notice given from the time of the Posted Motion, to the meeting date. We were also forced to title the meeting as “rogue”, although the participants did not vote on this. This interruption took the first 30 minutes of the meeting time, I remind you of the fact that the National Assembly does not have any official rules, therefore, how can there be improper notice when there is no written policy, procedure or guideline posted on the National Assembly Website? . If posted rules or procedures do not exist, then it is impossible to breach or violate those rules. B – a breach or violation, has to follow A – an actual posted rule or procedure. B cannot occur if A doesn’t exist.

At the second meeting, on February 2, 2018, we had 5 participants from Michigan on the call again stating that policies and procedures were violated by Rodger Dowdell, the Moderator, in breach of Security, and myself because I used a conference call number that I had created, instead of using the National Assembly conference number; and that there were also other security violations not specifically mentioned. This group from Michigan had Rodger come onto the call, interrupt the meeting, and announce the “violations” and “breaches” that he committed. The team of Michigan folks then claim that this meeting is in violation. Why? Their litany of grievances went on for 90 minutes after a 45 minute meeting. At the end of the meeting, Geoffrey from Colorado was trying to get a vote to schedule and adjourn and was denied the ability to do so.

Once again, I remind you of the fact that the National Assembly does not have any official rules, how can there be improper procedure or security breach when there is no written policy, procedure or guideline posted on the National Assembly Website? B – a breach. cannot occur, if A – a policy or procedure does not exist.

Therefore, what authority does Michigan have in disrupting the meeting twice? And most importantly why?

Another point of fact, is that Ron and Randy, the two other chairs are conducting their meetings in the same manner as myself. Why does the Nation State meeting need to be run differently? Answer it doesn't because there are no formal rules, policies, or procedures in place.

Michigan folks could have made a different choice: instead of being disruptive, they could have chosen to be mentors, teachers, trainers to myself and Rodger. Call us, email us or even post on the Website. However, none of those things occurred.

Michigan is welcome on the call if they are educating, mentoring and adding wisdom to the overall agenda and discussion.

There are several other observations I would like to make.
1. On the National Assembly website homepage – there are only notices for Michigan General Jury Assembly. There are no notices for the National Assembly which the only thing it could be is a notice of intent at this point. There is also no Mission Statement, No Purpose Statement, No Value Proposition and no Objectives. It is not obvious to the first time visitor which group it represents and what its purpose is.
2. We don’t have a complete record of meeting history. Meeting Minutes began with the first call, and were detailed and excellent for reference. By Session 20, there are no minutes. Sessions 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40 and 41 have no recording link. In addition, the Agendas do not accurately reflect the times that Destry was absent as scribe, nor the replacement of Rodger for Robert as the Moderator. The National Assembly Meeting Motions in Chronological order section has not been updated since April 19,2018.
3. The website has a copyright date of 2018.
4. https://national-assembly.net/the-50-states-status This is inaccurate and is not a reflection of reality. I can only speak for Washington and it is up to other Nation States to set the record straight. While we receive information from contentmanager1@yahoo.com. The quality of the contacts is not very good. We receive email addresses only. I have specifically requested phone numbers, but have received no response to the request. On the Washington Jural Assembly website we request name and phone number , which makes contact move from 30% to 98%.

The email addresses provided receive no response for any number of reasons. For Washington, this is at the 70% level. This has resulted in us posting our contact information directly on the NA website as we cannot rely on the ContentManager1@yahoo.com email to forward contact information in a timely manner.

The timeliness has been due to the Communication Secretary being jailed excessively in 2018 and not having anyone monitoring the email. Upon requests for information about why the elected Pro Tem for the position was not activated, we have been informed that the Pro Tem was not notified of the vacancy of the Position. We request that this oversight be investigated and remedied due to the fact that it created loss of momentum and information flow. This is only a statement of fact and observation and we are grateful for the 30% they have provided.

In closing, I would like to make the following recommendations:
1) Ensure that our policies and procedures are clarified and passed so that we all know what the rules are and have guidelines for the Nation States, which they can choose to adopt or not for their own nation state.
2) Fix the National Assembly Website or decide if something needs to be done differently in how the information is presented;
3) have redundancy in all of our offices/officers so that there are no huge gaps;
4) Michigan please stop disrupting the Nation States meeting. Michigan is welcome to join to mentor and educate.

These statements and observations are welcome to be verified by listening to the recordings of the calls here:
First Meeting Recording Link 1/27/2019: https://fccdl.in/UX8tOfB5XG (copy and paste in your browser search bar)
Second Meeting Recording Link 2/3/2019: https://fccdl.in/1mpXPIpW4Q (copy and paste in your browser search bar)
You are welcome to do your own research as to the observations that have been noted.

Thank you,

Teri Sahm

“Until our states are settled and we have a quorum, the National Assembly is nothing more than a bingo club.” – Destry Payne, Communications Secretary, National Assembly, mentioned several times on our National Assembly calls.
Last edited by tks on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alaska

Re: Notice of Observations Regarding the Nation States Leadership Committee

Post by Destry » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:48 am

tks wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:47 pm
“Until our states are settled and we have a quorum, the National Assembly is nothing more than a bingo club.” – Destry Payne, Communications Secretary, National Assembly, mentioned several times on our National Assembly calls.
That phrase is in reference to Anna's paperwork and our interim status as we do not trespass on the corporation. We are here to learn how to self govern and build our private interim assemblies. This is why we do not need to worry about securing status for assembling to learn self governing any more than assembling at a bingo game.

Interim
Noah Webster 1828 Dictionary
IN'TERIM, noun [Latin] The mean time; time intervening. Noah Webster 1828 Dictionary

WordNet Dictionary
Noun 1. interim - the time between one event, process, or period and another
Synonyms: lag
Adj. 1. interim - serving during an intermediate interval of time; "an interim agreement"
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Timothy of Penna
County: Jefferson
Your State: Pennsylvania

Post by Timothy of Penna » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Thank You Terri,
and thank you for stepping up when nobody else did,

AKLJ
County: Perry
Your State: Mississippi

Post by AKLJ » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:25 pm

Thank You Teri! I have not been able on these Sunday calls but the information brought forward has been rather discouraging and also inlightening! Had no idea that all this was going on! Especially from the Michigan Assembly members. I only wish the meeting was another perscribed night of the week. I myself am a American National followed Anna's procedures set forth filled in the blanks and added more at different times and file all paper work. I had a Judge and a Lawyer with a bar card after me on a mishap concerning a Corporation claim trying to collect a foney debt and get me to court where they could cut me to pieces, but got there Oath of Office and file responce and so for they have left me alone. Is there any way we could change the date on the call with you? Also read all about Destry and the Anna disruption. He needs to file his paper work. Period. I have heard him many time state as you said, yes he's messing up a bunch of people, because she said he said it's got to stop! Call me if you have time. 601-788-6310 Thanks Again Art or as some call me AK.

Return to “Announcements and Notices”