Notice of Observations Regarding the Nation States Leadership Committee

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Notice of Observations Regarding the Nation States Leadership Committee

Unread post by Destry »

tks wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:47 pm “Until our states are settled and we have a quorum, the National Assembly is nothing more than a bingo club.” – Destry Payne, Communications Secretary, National Assembly, mentioned several times on our National Assembly calls.
That phrase is in reference to Anna's paperwork and our interim status as we do not trespass on the corporation. We are here to learn how to self govern and build our private interim assemblies. This is why we do not need to worry about securing status for assembling to learn self governing any more than assembling at a bingo game.

Interim
Noah Webster 1828 Dictionary
IN'TERIM, noun [Latin] The mean time; time intervening. Noah Webster 1828 Dictionary

WordNet Dictionary
Noun 1. interim - the time between one event, process, or period and another
Synonyms: lag
Adj. 1. interim - serving during an intermediate interval of time; "an interim agreement"
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Timothy of Penna
County: Jefferson
Your State: Pennsylvania

Unread post by Timothy of Penna »

Thank You Terri,
and thank you for stepping up when nobody else did,
AKLJ
County: Perry
Your State: Mississippi

Unread post by AKLJ »

Thank You Teri! I have not been able on these Sunday calls but the information brought forward has been rather discouraging and also inlightening! Had no idea that all this was going on! Especially from the Michigan Assembly members. I only wish the meeting was another perscribed night of the week. I myself am a American National followed Anna's procedures set forth filled in the blanks and added more at different times and file all paper work. I had a Judge and a Lawyer with a bar card after me on a mishap concerning a Corporation claim trying to collect a foney debt and get me to court where they could cut me to pieces, but got there Oath of Office and file responce and so for they have left me alone. Is there any way we could change the date on the call with you? Also read all about Destry and the Anna disruption. He needs to file his paper work. Period. I have heard him many time state as you said, yes he's messing up a bunch of people, because she said he said it's got to stop! Call me if you have time. 601-788-6310 Thanks Again Art or as some call me AK.

Return to “Announcements and Notices”