About the National Assembly and it's function versus the states

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

About the National Assembly and it's function versus the states

Unread post by Destry »

The National Assembly is a communications conduit for the states assemblies! It is a focal point for information and how people can reach out to their county and state assemblies! The National Assembly has no membership of it's own. The National Assembly has no leadership but the states themselves. When an email request to be connected with a state coordinator is received, the request is forwarded to who ever stepped up to receive the requests for your state assembly. Going through the content manager email protects the privacy of the parties involved. This is why the states coordinators / communications secretaries contact info is not on public display. When a new introduction post is created in the national assembly forums in your state's introductions sections, it is up to the states to deal with them. The National Assembly can do no more! All the power and action happens in your county and state assemblies! The National Assembly is not a reflection of a central bank! It is a reflection of many independent states who send reps forward to a central point at a national level to maintain harmony with each other.

When someone sends a request of removal to the national assembly email, what do you expect to happen? The National Assembly has no power to control what ever a state assembly decides what they do with their membership or records. You have a severe lack of understanding in the process of self governance if you are asking the national assembly to take any action to change a state assembly's business or records. The correct process is to have your county or state assembly handle your membership requests. Many states have members that the National Assembly does not know about. Not the National Assembly's business. If the states choose to keep the national level records current with their records in case something happens in the state assembly so there is a backup, then the states may do so. This is logic 101 folks! Show you have something between your ears! Do it right! Our founding fathers created this system to keep the power in the people's hands and within their state. Not at a national level that is proven dangerous to the people if the power is present there! Stop with the indoctrination of how a de facto corporation works! That does not apply here! This is the de jure! That means of your own right! So far the Utah assembly has figured this out and has done this procedure correctly. A few people wanted out and notified the Utah coordinator. Cheers to the Utah assembly and the members of it! Cheers to the people who wanted to go their own way! Got some pretty intelligent people there who know how to do it. The rest of us in our states have work to do and we are doing it.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
myamerica
County: Kent
Your State: MICHIGAN

Re: About the National Assembly and it's function versus the states

Unread post by myamerica »

Thank you for that explanation Destry! Makes complete sense.
TrisHouse
County: Crawford
Your State: Arkansas

Unread post by TrisHouse »

This is my first post here on National-Assembly.net. I ask, could we please maintain a standard of manners when posting on this forum? Comments using exaggerations like many exclamation points, and accusatory statements like "You have a severe lack of understanding in the process of self governance …" or "Show something between your ears, folks!" which is then juxtaposed against praise for others who are "intelligent" is inflammatory and insulting.

I'm new to all this, just recorded my documents emancipating me from government tyranny, yet two of the first few contacts I've made in this movement seem to have a level of manners equal to those of Washington D.C. politicians. sigh I'm tired of it.

“A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Friday

Together let's be an example of living and thriving, using kindness and respect towards we who value freedom.
Geoffrey
County: Pueblo County
Your State: Colorado

Unread post by Geoffrey »

I find it very interesting when new people come into a venue, take a momentary snapshot, and rush to judgement. We've had similar things happen in our assembly take place. There once was a time when new people would take some time to familiarize themselves with their new surroundings, ask some questions, gather some history, become acquainted with the new place and the people in it. People once were afraid to speak out of ignorance, without knowing what course of events have led to current events, because, well, people didn't want to make fools of themselves.

There seems to be a worldwide movement of people feeling more comfortable just blurting things out, and thinking about them later. They seem to just start questioning the intelligence, integrity, and manners of people they have just met. No benefit of the doubt is given, no allowances for patience possibly being worn out, just presumptions, accusations, and judgement being cast on a snapshot.

Some people don't even know what truth is anymore, they think it is always polite. People don't understand that sometimes truth is harsh and not a pleasant thing to hear. Same thing with love. People think that love is always letting someone do what they want, get what they want, and act they way that they want. People don't understand that love can also go through unpleasantness, it's not always about agreeing with somebody. Sometimes you have to rebuke someone if you love them and they are stubbornly acting like a fool. Love doesn't always wear a happy face.

So, yes, all of this is pertinent, in love, TrisHouse, you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know the history of this topic, you don't know the struggles this group has gone through because of the assumptions, misunderstandings, and plain ignorance of some people when it comes to this topic. People have acted like complete imbeciles regarding this topic, and it has been for a long, long time.

It is also true that self-governance is not intuitive to most people these days, and even for those of us trying to become more adept, it is easy to slip back into the training that we have all received since our earliest days. We all have to try to catch ourselves from doing this, but it becomes easier with effort and a good environment. We have actually recently lost about a third of our membership, because they didn't want to self-govern, but rather to be told what they have to do, just like we were all trained to gravitate toward.

If manners is all you look for, in order to gauge substance, then I would wager that you have not been satisfied anywhere. Manners don't really equal anything except manners, and can only be indicators of other qualities, but cannot be used to exactly determine anything. Con artists, for example, usually have excellent manners, up until they walk off with your life savings.

So, there is a little history for you, a little context, and some perspective. I hope you can manage to stick around through your disdain for what you have seen so far, but if not, may the best come to you wherever you go, and may all of your expectations be fulfilled.
HeatherLBrown
County: County
Your State: Iowa

Unread post by HeatherLBrown »

I agree sometimes the truth is harsh. When people have been abused by the system they can be very rude and harsh. They also have convictions beyond anything a polite and prim person may be able to understand.
Dlanders8
County: Marion
Your State: Texas

Unread post by Dlanders8 »

I am inquiring into the progress of the Assembly. It doesn’t look like any one is working on it. I live in Marion County and am trying to set up a county assembly. I am going to have trouble with that if the state of Texas is not proceeding. Please advise of status. What needs to be done? I just went to your website and not too many recent comments. This is our opportunity to get out from under the USCorporation. Please do not let this opportunity get away from us. I really would appreciate a reply
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Dlanders8 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:59 pm I am inquiring into the progress of the Assembly. It doesn’t look like any one is working on it. I live in Marion County and am trying to set up a county assembly. I am going to have trouble with that if the state of Texas is not proceeding. Please advise of status. What needs to be done? I just went to your website and not too many recent comments. This is our opportunity to get out from under the USCorporation. Please do not let this opportunity get away from us. I really would appreciate a reply
The Texas RT has always existed and is growing. You should post an introduction in the Texas Introductions forums below so Mile or Ed can find you and contact you. There is also a website link to the Texas RT in the Texas section.
Most of the documents here have been posted a while ago and are just as relevant now as when they were posted. Not much can be found to add to the contents of this forum.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Announcements and Notices”