Email interference problems

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Kerry
County: Davis
Your State: Utah

Email interference problems

Unread post by Kerry »

Suggestions for resolutions to our current email interference.
Kerry

Re: Email interference problems

Unread post by Kerry »

As a work-around, until the email is resolved, how about setting up secure forum blocks for the States that would include any important information for that state (contacts in that state for instance).
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Kerry wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:51 pm As a work-around, until the email is resolved, how about setting up secure forum blocks for the States that would include any important information for that state (contacts in that state for instance).
Forum users do not have to publish contact information. They can private message each other using the private message system built into the forums. I will send you a private message as a demonstration.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Kerry

Unread post by Kerry »

[quote=Destry post_id=530 time=1525411877 user_id=2
Forum users do not have to publish contact information. They can private message each other using the private message system built into the forums.
Until you know who the members in your "state" are, you cannot message them. For instance, I still do not have the contact information for the latest six members of the Utah assemblies.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Kerry wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 9:49 pm [quote=Destry post_id=530 time=1525411877 user_id=2
Forum users do not have to publish contact information. They can private message each other using the private message system built into the forums.
Until you know who the members in your "state" are, you cannot message them. For instance, I still do not have the contact information for the latest six members of the Utah assemblies.
We encourage them to publish an introductory post in their state's section. That would make it easy to connect with others from their state.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Announcements and Notices”