New email addresses for coordinators and state office holders

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

New email addresses for coordinators and state office holders

Unread post by Destry »

For those who are coordinators or communications officers for your state's assembly you can have an email account on the national assembly server for internal communications.

For example: alaska.coordinator@national-assembly.net or alaska.comsec@national-assembly.net

Email me your request for the email address to comsec@national-assembly.net and I will create the account for you and email you the credentials for it.

This new email account can be used with many email clients such as Kmail, Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express, or added to most public email systems like gmail or yahoo mail if you choose.
Thunderbird seamlessly integrates with the national-assembly.net mail server and automatically installs the settings.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Peacemaker09
County: Boone
Your State: Arkansas

Re: New email addresses for coordinators and state office holders

Unread post by Peacemaker09 »

Destry,
please add me as arkcomsec@protonmail.com for National and Arkansas communications.
Thank You
JMichael
County: Harrison
Your State: Mississippi

Unread post by JMichael »

Hello, I'm in Mississippi and would like to find out more on setting up an Assembly in this state. I just downloaded a lot of information to start reading.
Ten Steps to an assembly, Handbook, We are, We the People.
Thanks
JMichael
Joseph M Hossman(c)
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

JMichael wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:36 pm Hello, I'm in Mississippi and would like to find out more on setting up an Assembly in this state. I just downloaded a lot of information to start reading.
Ten Steps to an assembly, Handbook, We are, We the People.
Thanks
JMichael
Please repost this in the Mississippi introductions forum.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Peacemaker09 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:06 am Destry,
please add me as arkcomsec@protonmail.com for National and Arkansas communications.
Thank You
I can only create arkcomsec@national-assembly.net for you.
Jayson-Harley: Burg
County: Hudson
Your State: New Jersey

Unread post by Jayson-Harley: Burg »

04-15-2020

Hi Desty!

Jayson-Harley: Burg from New Jersey here!

Please send me my email to your e-board communications.

I want to start using my new e-mail njspa42020@aol.com.

I need to be moving away from NLA and its "Strange Fruit" Song sung by Billie Holiday.

You Desty are a true Certified American Hero!
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Jayson-Harley: Burg wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:27 pm 04-15-2020

Hi Desty!

Jayson-Harley: Burg from New Jersey here!

Please send me my email to your e-board communications.

I want to start using my new e-mail njspa42020@aol.com.

I need to be moving away from NLA and its "Strange Fruit" Song sung by Billie Holiday.

You Desty are a true Certified American Hero!
8-)
Robinlee09
County: Ohio
Your State: Ohio

Unread post by Robinlee09 »

I am interested in starting an Ohio Assembly. Please provide me an email address. Thank you.

Return to “Announcements and Notices”