For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call

Unread post by Destry »

For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call: Use a backup number. 1-716-293-9720 then when prompted enter ( do NOT use 1) enter 712-770-4160 then 226823#.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
kristined
County: Cook
Your State: Illinois

Re: For anyone having trouble dialing in to the conference call

Unread post by kristined »

did that just heard music.. no call please help
ty,
Kristined
from Chicago.. but born in Michigan//\/
God bless all
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

kristined wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:38 pm did that just heard music.. no call please help
ty,
Kristined
from Chicago.. but born in Michigan//\/
God bless all
The conference call is on Thursday nights at 9pm eastern ;)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Naomi
County: Middlesex
Your State: Connecticut

Unread post by Naomi »

I don't know how significant it is, but I usually have issues dialing in when using my landline phone. However I never have an issue when using my cell phone. The landline usually goes no where or occasionally get a message saying the call was diverted by my carrier. I end up having to switch to my cell.
kristined

I have a cell phone.. and my carrier will not let me without extra fee... 1- 716 # so tried other number.. was on hold with music.. what system are you using..?? I will try again tonight..
TY,
Kris
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

If you heard music then your call accessed the conference just fine. You get music when you are the only caller present.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Naomi wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 pm I don't know how significant it is, but I usually have issues dialing in when using my landline phone. However I never have an issue when using my cell phone. The landline usually goes no where or occasionally get a message saying the call was diverted by my carrier. I end up having to switch to my cell.
That is the exact same issue I have. My landline works just fine using the backup number.
Tes
County: Adams
Your State: WASHINGTON

Unread post by Tes »

Destry is there anyway that we could do the National conference call via internet as well as through phone?
:D
Blessings
Tes
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

ClodiusT wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:47 pm Destry is there anyway that we could do the National conference call via internet as well as through phone?
Yes! You can dial in with any voip phones like Skype for example. Also you can use the dialer at freeconferencecallhd.com ;)
TrumpsXsprayXtan
County: Franklin
Your State: Ohio

Unread post by TrumpsXsprayXtan »

Yo gives me a busy signal.....destry pm me its dustin profitt from ohio
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

TrumpsXsprayXtan wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:03 pm Yo gives me a busy signal.....destry pm me its dustin profitt from ohio
Maria never called.
That number is only good for Thursday nights during the Conference call. ;)
kristined

@Destiny can you link the freeconference call link here...
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

I can but it is not like talkshoe. It does not show a page of recordings. freeconferencecallhd.com

Return to “Announcements and Notices”