Nevada documents

ZenLadie
County: Clark County
Your State: Nevada

Nevada documents

Unread post by ZenLadie »

Greetings People,

I’m having trouble, and getting denied trying to record my paperwork. I am on a goose chase trying to see who will accept my package of documents I have prepared for my self. It is now becoming energy draining getting denied, getting refunds, getting challenged, and re-recording just to start the process over again. Would anyone know if the website at getnotice.info would be acceptable for recording documents? Or where should I record? I have been blessed with all the knowledge that has been given to me to get me this far, and anymore advice, suggestions, or pointing of directions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone who can help, or wants to build together, please I’m here and waiting on repeat like a broken record. I wish everyone the best.
Peace, Love and Light.
Katherine
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Nevada documents

Unread post by Destry »

They don't want people jumping from their corporate ships. You may be able to get someone in Arizona to record them for you. Some states are fine with it and some states will obstruct you recording them.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
SenatorJ
County: Washoe
Your State: Nevada

Re: Nevada documents

Unread post by SenatorJ »

I’m new to this - can you briefly explain what your docs are and where you’re trying to file them... I’m in the very beginnings of trying to understand what this is all about, while also supporting the Convention of States movement that has 17 states onboard through state passed legislation.

Return to “Nevada General Chat”