Delete me as a member

GCharlier
County: Warren
Your State: Ohio

Delete me as a member

Unread post by GCharlier »

I signed up to obtain information but have moved on. So please delete me from the membership roles. Thank you Gloria Charlier
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Delete me as a member

Unread post by Destry »

GCharlier wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:06 pm I signed up to obtain information but have moved on. So please delete me from the membership roles. Thank you Gloria Charlier
If you decide you want back in after this Anna excursion is settled, then send me an email requesting to be reactivated.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Ak10206
County: County Hamilton
Your State: Ohio

Unread post by Ak10206 »

What is Anna excursion? I was going to do her status correction documents. Appreciatively, MC :)
mblesko
County: Somerset
Your State: Maine

Unread post by mblesko »

And 8 months later you still have not been deactivated?

It is not an excursion. You have chosen a dangerous path. I have already seen what happens to people who ignore advice from wise people in these matters.

Please delete me as a member also, thank you. If I want to be "re-activated" I will create a new account.

Return to “Ohio General Chat”