introduction

leorebel5
County: oklahoma
Your State: oklahoma

introduction

Unread post by leorebel5 »

Hi, my name is Doug and I have been working behind the scenes to help expose corruption for a long time. I just ran across this site and did not realize there were others in Oklahoma doing this. I would like someone to contact me and let me know what is going on. I have very valuable information to share with the right people. Thanks.
Ron
County: Oklahoma
Your State: Oklahoma

Re: introduction

Unread post by Ron »

Doug,
Welcome, You have come to the right place as we are about exposing corruption and bringing light to the truth. Seek the truth and it will set you free.
This is huge in what we are a part of. How much do you know of our history as a nation? I have found it sure is not what we were taught.
I look forward to speaking with you sometime this coming week if you have time. I reside between Edmond and OKC and if i guess right you live in Oklahoma County as well. I am the state Coordinator for Oklahoma and need good men and women who will invest the time to learn the real truth of how our country was taken over by foreign powers long ago. But this is coming to an abrupt end this year.
My e-mail is
uszllc@sbcglobal.net
Please send me your contact points to arrange a meeting if you like
Thank you
Ron
GreenTrees
County: Garfiled
Your State: Oklahoma

Re: introduction

Unread post by GreenTrees »

Hello,
I am in Enid, and I see there aren't many involved in this state. That's unfortunate. I'm sure I have plenty to learn, but I have a good handle on Truth, and our history. I just wanted to say wherever I can help, I'm here to do just that. Let the Light Shine!
Terri

Return to “Oklahoma General Chat”