Young generation Reached

Hewmatt
County: County
Your State: texas

Young generation Reached

Unread post by Hewmatt »

This is a Notice to my established texas republic.

I am matthew I am on the land and soil, let me share my idenity. Born in Houston texas in 1993 this year i wil reach my 25 years in May. This is a mounument to reach for many of my peers have been taken before this land mark was reached in ones life. Also many our in no life purpose being that they have no awarness of what is truth, and only are lead by senseless pleasures that are twised them selves. I have no mentor and my self saving claim over my dominion and estate stated in 2012. Its stated with the notice of a free mason symbol on my shcool (Needville High) from that curiosity. Lead me to this historical event. Now watch Anna Ritez it showed me how (with all honor) that a youth with sence, speach, and tech skill, also i know how to attract not just peers but the type of young hearts we need but lets not get to the end yet. This is my first contact to the outside world on this. For I had to sepertate myself form the rat race to gain common man sence, to slow down be obervative. I took my parents home back for the banksters. I saved my brother from a program that was designed for him to fail and get charged more. my intentions is not lime light or any gleaming status. i love life i am from this land but when corps. dont want to allow the tech to be released that can help the world (free energy ect.) I am a study in zero poin energy engineering. But soon learned that tech is suppressed not undiscovered.

That was a breif of glimps of my intions, i cant island myself and think its ok. The Republic needs a younger heart not to say it dose not have it but is in overdrive for many. And the competency level need to be no less that then what is it repersenting.

This is the beginngin and other states need our help, but as our own land first need to be fortified aginst any and all terrorism.

here and ready to help with full competents!

matt L.S
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Young generation Reached

Unread post by Destry »

Greetings Matt~

Thank you for that. I am as well like you. I was the youngest in the Michigan General Jural Assembly. Though I was 38 years old. It is a blessing to have this knowledge and experience at a younger age and be able to apply it for many years to come. You are more valuable than you may realize. And if you can educate those around your age then that in itself is a blessing as well.

Destry
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “County Assembly General Discussions”