I Rebut this Decree from AVR and the assemblies under her direction!

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

I Rebut this Decree from AVR and the assemblies under her direction!

Unread post by Destry »

Decree Over Mandate.pdf
(7.56 MiB) Downloaded 715 times
I call this out and rebut this attached Decree due to false claims! I must see validation of election records for each county assembly and for each state assembled. Validate that each county within each state has at least 13 people and the basic offices seated via elections. Validate that notice has been published in each county at least 3 times in at least a 21 day rebuttal period. Validate the county settlement has been read into each county commissioner's meeting minutes. Validate each county and state assembly has operations and functions rules of parliamentary procedure adopted by majority vote on the record. Each county in each state must have at least a minimum of a petite grand jury of 12+1. If these cannot be validated then my rebuttal stands! The corporations will ask these same questions for validation before the corporations will stand down. Be careful! The original handbook/blueprint was written for this reason as it is proven to keep people out of harm's way. You may be considered a coup to unlawfully overthrow or trespass if the above requirements have not been met in a proper manner and risk prison time or worse.

AVR may have immunity through the Vatican, but the people under her do not! Just like the 9. Looks like a perfect setup to trash the assemblies and make the term "assembly" worse than the term "sovereign citizen". This has the potential to be a major blow by the Vatican to stop the legitimate assemblies from being successful by making people fearful of involvement due to illegitimate persecutions of everyone that has recorded documentation in connection. Beware the thin line and falling from it! I pray the people under AVR followed the correct path.

Destry
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Destry
Site Admin

Re: I Rebut this Decree from AVR and the assemblies under her direction!

Unread post by Destry »

Update! Know who AVR is!

Not only in her article #526 does she admit swearing an oath on the blood alter at the Roman Catholic Church Universal, But she is an agent of the Vatican!
Also attached to this post is some very interesting history on AVR with Planned Parenhood and much more. Also her hubby being a registered sex offender. Over time the truth and dirty laundry always surfaces! :lol: A tweety bird sent these to me:
person-Anna_Vonreitz_AK-02_13_2020.pdf
(315.84 KiB) Downloaded 5328 times
person-James_Belcher_AK-02_13_2020.pdf
(376.46 KiB) Downloaded 2158 times
Posted for your dissemination.
Ps. I always accompany claims with validation unlike many B.S. false claims made against me with no validation.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
Garyleebarr
County: Oldham
Your State: Kentucky

Unread post by Garyleebarr »

I don"t understand. How can I contact Destry about his error?

Gary
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

If you do not understand from the information in the above posts, then you will not understand any further information. And there is no error. Her own words and background check.

Return to “Announcements and Notices”