What is the status update?

Ms S
County: Fairfield
Your State: Connecticut

What is the status update?

Unread post by Ms S »

Are things moving in the direction of we the people? This website is not helpful unless we are meant to be in the dark.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: What is the status update?

Unread post by Destry »

Things are moving in the right direction. Not sure of what's going on with Connecticut though. Now and then someone attends the conference call from there.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Ms S

Unread post by Ms S »

I would love to be a part of that can you let me know when and email me a link.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern

First hour is assembly business - Second hour is general discussion

Call Number: 1-712-770-4160 Participant Access Code: 226823#
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Ms S

Unread post by Ms S »

Hi,
I am not sure what the deal is but I do not feel informed on any matters I have inquired about. This feels either disorganized or something, I am not getting good vibes, this should all be a huge movement with positive energy to rally people. What is the real update?
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County
Your State: Arizona

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

Hello there.

My name is Shelley and I'm currently in Step 1 of the process (gathering like minded people in my county here in Arizona). I highly suggest if you would like to hear more information on how things are progressing in the other states including yours, that you attend the National calls on Thursdays. If you do not wish to dial in at this time, I myself haven't yet, we DO host the call and discussion afterwards on the YouTube channel, Four Corners Report and you are more than welcome to join us.

These forums are a very good tool/resource to use. There is a multitude of information that may seem overwhelming at times, but once you get used to it, it will get easier. The best suggestion I could give you is to check in daily. Don't lose hope. We're all learning here. I myself just barely stumbled onto this.

It is my hope that this may have provided you with some helpful information.

Kind regards,

Shelley

Return to “Conneticut General Chat”