Arizona Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Emargirl
County: Pima
Your State: Arizona

Arizona Assembly

Unread post by Emargirl »

Can anyone point me to any information on joining the Arizona Assembly please? I know one exists, but how do I contact them to join them?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Arizona Assembly

Unread post by Destry »

Emargirl wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 1:52 pm Can anyone point me to any information on joining the Arizona Assembly please? I know one exists, but how do I contact them to join them?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Welcome and thanks for inquiring. I moved your post to the Arizona Introductions forum so others from Arizona can find it.

At this time I don't believe there is anyone active from Arizona but persistence pays off. Attend the calls and learn as much as you can for now. Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Maggie_Doll
County: Navajo

Unread post by Maggie_Doll »

Hello. I just joined and very interested in starting an Arizona Assembly. Perhaps we can connect, Im in Navajo County, not sure how active the other members are here. Feel free to contact me: MaggieDoll0@gmail.com
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

Hello my fellow Arizonans,

My name is Shelley and have been looking for more people here in Arizona to get together to begin our assembly. I am located in Cochise County.

I am in the learning process and if any of you are farther ahead than I, more heads are better than one so we should get in touch with each other.

Please feel free to get in touch with me via my email of: smfveritas@post.com

Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Shelley aka SMF Veritas
Rob-n-hood1
County: Cochise

Unread post by Rob-n-hood1 »

I want to join an Arizona Assembly too. I live in Cochise County.
Az.Phx85041
County: Maricopa

Unread post by Az.Phx85041 »

Hello my name is Alejandra Castro and I would like to know how to join the assembly. I live in Maricopa county. Iam new to this . I would like all the help n guide me in all this .
Thank you . my email is alejandra.a.c602@gmail.com
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

Az.Phx85041 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:02 pm Hello my name is Alejandra Castro and I would like to know how to join the assembly. I live in Maricopa county. Iam new to this . I would like all the help n guide me in all this .
Thank you . my email is alejandra.a.c602@gmail.com
Hello Alejandra,

I have sent an email to your address provided on March 17th, waiting for your response. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Shelley
Cochise County

Return to “Arizona Introductions”