Introduction

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Kirk
County: County of Ada
Your State: Idaho

Introduction

Unread post by Kirk »

My name is Kirk, I'm the owner of KIRKS LAW CORNER LLC and an Idaho Notary Public, I live in Boise and wanting to get things rolling for Idaho.

I have been studying Law and the History of Law over the last 27 years. I have been doing live videos since Jan. 2017. I have a lot of followers and think I could bring people together from all over to do this.

I will attend the Thursday Night call to see if I can make some contacts. I do believe I can get 30 people to come together to set up our State Assembly. I knew Anna was a fraud. I am so glad I never did any of her paperwork. Things just didn't add up and she had a hard time answering my questions. She even wrote a published letter to me saying that she thought I was quite knowledgeable and wished I would join her.

p.s. I found Carl Millers videos around 2012. I was hoping to find your group "Blue Book" someday.

Semper Fi
Kirk
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Re: Introduction

Unread post by Destry »

Welcome! Lets get it done!
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Idaho Introductions”