New to the National Assembly

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
BibleSaint1611
County: Burlington
Your State: New Jersey

New to the National Assembly

Unread post by BibleSaint1611 »

Hi guys I'm 24 and an American patriot looking to meet like-minded patriots, I wish to join my local Assembly and to learn more about what my citizenship entails and what my rights are as a Free American.
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: New to the National Assembly

Unread post by sstrykert »

Greetings. For starters what state do you reside in?
& secondly, enjoy the following...
Sean@Cgja/Rivcogja
20200509_164641.jpg
20200509_164714.jpg
BibleSaint1611

sstrykert wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:54 pm Greetings. For starters what state do you reside in?
& secondly, enjoy the following...
Sean@Cgja/Rivcogja20200509_164641.jpg20200509_164714.jpg
New Jersey
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

We have a few people in New Jersey that attend the calls sometimes. Suggest you attend the Thursday calls and learn. You may be able to get in contact with a few others from your state.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
BibleSaint1611

Destry wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:09 am We have a few people in New Jersey that attend the calls sometimes. Suggest you attend the Thursday calls and learn. You may be able to get in contact with a few others from your state.
What time on Thursday?
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern

First session is assembly business - Second session is general discussion, Q&A, and teaching

New Call Board!

One number direct dial in (no code) (657) 390-7601

Online meeting ID: nationalassembly

Tutorial Video for smartphones here:

Tutorial video on desktop computer app here:

Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/nationalassembly

For additional assistance connecting to the meeting text 'Call Me' to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference. Message and data rates may apply.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
BibleSaint1611

Destry wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:33 pm Join our Conference Call EVERY Thursday evening: 6pm Pacific – 7pm Mountain - 8pm Central – 9pm Eastern

First session is assembly business - Second session is general discussion, Q&A, and teaching

New Call Board!

One number direct dial in (no code) (657) 390-7601

Online meeting ID: nationalassembly

Tutorial Video for smartphones here:

Tutorial video on desktop computer app here:

Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/nationalassembly

For additional assistance connecting to the meeting text 'Call Me' to the Dial-In number above and you will be called into the conference. Message and data rates may apply.

Thank you, I should be able to make it this upcoming thursday.
Bmwjac
County: New Jersey

Unread post by Bmwjac »

Hi I am in NJ you can contact me at nj01jax@gmail.com

Return to “New Jersey Introductions”