Time for state assemblies to publish notice!

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Time for state assemblies to publish notice!

Unread post by Destry »

We are running out of time folks! We need as many states as possible to have their assemblies noticed to their governors and Donald Trump. Following the states notice the national assembly needs to publish notice to the world that the continental congress is present and functioning. This needs to be done before the corporation's elections in November.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
Mike TRex
County: Williamson
Your State: Texas

Re: Time for state assemblies to publish notice!

Unread post by Mike TRex »

I am new but I have time and am willing to learn what must be done. I will be on the call tonight so you have at least one which is where things start, or so I have been told.
Darrell
County: HAWAII
Your State: HAWAII

Unread post by Darrell »

I am interested in the local assembly and I want to know where are we at with the state assembly? I am currently working on Anna's basic forms package and looking for any good information. I am currently on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Darrell
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Mike TRex wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:44 pm I am new but I have time and am willing to learn what must be done. I will be on the call tonight so you have at least one which is where things start, or so I have been told.
Darrell wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:52 pm I am interested in the local assembly and I want to know where are we at with the state assembly? I am currently working on Anna's basic forms package and looking for any good information. I am currently on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Darrell
Please create a new topic in your state's introduction section introducing yourselves. Once that is done you will be connected with your state coordinator.

Thanks.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
kristined
County: Cook
Your State: Illinois

Unread post by kristined »

How do we connect..been trying for a few month.. don't know how to look up on this site.. please connect.. I am in Illinois
Thank you,
Kristine
tonybinid
County: Ada
Your State: Idaho

Unread post by tonybinid »

I'd love to see this happen, Destry. Problem is, I don't how to get enough people to fill the requirement. Any ideas on how to reach people who are like-minded? It's particularly hard for me, working 16 hours a day in my home office, so I don't get out in public much.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

We can only do the best we can. Imagine finding only one guy or gal that just happens to be the one who brings many? It happened here in Michigan. One guy who had a hard time finding people just happened to find me. That was all it took and now look at what is happening. Point is just keep at it with what you can do and maybe you will get the right one that will finish it for you. Have faith and don't give up.
zjlove
County: Clark
Your State: Washinton

Unread post by zjlove »

I have lots of people that want to end this corruption but what do we need to do? There needs to be clear steps for us to take.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Create a new topic in your state's introductions section and introduce yourself.
Read the handbook linked on the front page and attend our conference calls.
That is how to get started.
Destry
Site Admin

Unread post by Destry »

Destry wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:01 pm We are running out of time folks! We need as many states as possible to have their assemblies noticed to their governors and Donald Trump. Following the states notice the national assembly needs to publish notice to the world that the continental congress is present and functioning. This needs to be done before the corporation's elections in November.
Reflecting back to when I wrote this in 2018, now all can see the results of not having the assemblies done when we were in the window if time. Fake plandemic, Ukraine, Jan 6th, and much more. What is it going to take to get all states assembled before a boot is on everyone's face?

Return to “State Assembly General Discussions”