Interested in joining

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
lionsullivan
County: Winston
Your State: Alabama

Interested in joining

Unread post by lionsullivan »

Please allow my joining within the State of Alabama section. I live in Winston County.

Thank you
gfedwards
County: Shelby

Re: Interested in joining

Unread post by gfedwards »

Hello, Lionsullivan,
I just requested to join with the other post of SAdams on our page.
I am in Shelby County.
I have been following the activity of the Texas Jural Assembly which appears to be very advanced due to motivated like minded individuals.

gfedwards
Skye
County: United states of Ame

Unread post by Skye »

I am ready to do anything to help this world for the future of our children and so much more
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Skye wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:12 am I am ready to do anything to help this world for the future of our children and so much more
Please attend the Thursday conference calls. We need more people to get involved for Alabama.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
SuzyQ982
County: County

Unread post by SuzyQ982 »

HEY YALL
IT'S SUZYQ FROM TELEGRAM

SUPER EXCITED TO GET EVERYONE TOGETHER!!

FIND ME ON TELEGRAM @SUZYQ982 and in the channel GODWINS!

LOVE YALL
WWG1WGA
AlabamaMayor93
County: Marshall

Unread post by AlabamaMayor93 »

Marshall County: Greetings all. Starting the process to claim my rights. We are in dire need of a dejure government in Alabama not only state but counties also. Good ole boy system has ruled for years and seems to be totally corrupted. Time for a change.

Anyone can contact me by phone @ 256-660-1025 but the number is monitored for spam. If you want to call please use dlmdms93@gmx.com with your phone number I'll add you to my contacts so my phone will connect you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dennis

Return to “Alabama Introductions”