Introduction

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
rninmotion
County: Walker
Your State: Alabama

Introduction

Unread post by rninmotion »

I am a retired RN living in Walker County, Alabama
I can be reached via email to start with : RNINMOTION@PROTONMAIL.COM
I would like to meet others in the area.

Thank you
AlabamaMayor93
County: Marshall

Re: Introduction

Unread post by AlabamaMayor93 »

Marshall County: Greetings all. Starting the process to claim my rights. We are in dire need of a dejure government in Alabama not only state but counties also. Good ole boy system has ruled for years and seems to be totally corrupted. Time for a change.

Anyone can contact me by phone @ 256-660-1025 but the number is monitored for spam. If you want to call please use dlmdms93@gmx.com with your phone number I'll add you to my contacts so my phone will connect you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dennis
MaryB
County: Lamar

Re: Introduction

Unread post by MaryB »

Hello. My name is Mary Brauer. I have been in the legal field for most of my life and I have a strong desire to be a part of transforming this country's legal system and making things right for our great nation.

Return to “Alabama Introductions”