Is a former or current Mason member allowed to join?

Documents and Resources for the national level assembly will be posted here and open for discussion.
RADMAN1950
County: Solano
Your State: California

Is a former or current Mason member allowed to join?

Unread post by RADMAN1950 »

Hello,
I have a neighbor who is a Mason and retired doctor. We have discussed the General Jural Assembly regarding our county, Solano County, California. Is a former or current Mason member a good fit for an assembly? Just want to be sure that he would be accepted if our discussion about the county assembly goes futher.

Regards, Roger, Solano County, California.
pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Re: Is a former or current Mason member allowed to join?

Unread post by pulldapin »

not currently...~10 years of repentance required
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

RADMAN1950 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:53 pm Hello,
I have a neighbor who is a Mason and retired doctor. We have discussed the General Jural Assembly regarding our county, Solano County, California. Is a former or current Mason member a good fit for an assembly? Just want to be sure that he would be accepted if our discussion about the county assembly goes futher.

Regards, Roger, Solano County, California.
What oath did you take? Did you renounce membership? Some oaths are permanent and cannot be overridden. I have a friend of the family over 50 years that is a 32nd degree mason. No, he cannot participate. There is a PDF book in this forum titled The Culling of Man. That book explains in detail of Masons since their beginning with King Nimrod. Informative read for sure. Located here: https://forums.national-assembly.net/viewtopic.php?p=4291#p4291
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
RADMAN1950

Hello, in response to your question "WHAT OATH DID YOU TAKE?", I have NOT and NEVER have taken an oath to the Masonic lodge. As I stated in my original question, it is my neighbor who is or has been a Mason. We have had conversations about the state of California and how bad the politics are, and both want to do something about it. Since I received an answer, I have not spoken with my neighbor about the Jural Assembly.

Regards, Roger, California
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

RADMAN1950 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:09 pm Hello, in response to your question "WHAT OATH DID YOU TAKE?", I have NOT and NEVER have taken an oath to the Masonic lodge. As I stated in my original question, it is my neighbor who is or has been a Mason. We have had conversations about the state of California and how bad the politics are, and both want to do something about it. Since I received an answer, I have not spoken with my neighbor about the Jural Assembly.

Regards, Roger, California
Never said you did, those are questions to ask someone who did like your neighbor.
I had a friend of the family who was 32nd degree Mason. Nice guy but I am aware of secrets in masonry.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”
RADMAN1950

Thank you for the response and clarification. Thank you for the information.

Regards, Roger

Return to “National Assembly Documents and Resources”