For once I agree with Anna Von Reitz!

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

For once I agree with Anna Von Reitz!

Unread post by Destry »

Thank You Anna!
We cannot use anyone who has done your process or the process you taught David Crooked! You are having people remove themselves from original jurisdiction into a foreign jurisdiction that is back-doored into the corporation under 18 USC 911. Read the requirements in the Immigrations and Nationalities act to become a U.S. citizen then see how many of your misguided children took the tests to meet the requirements. I bet 99% of them never did therefore never became a U.S. citizen in the first place. Anyone ever watch the movie "The Terminal"? Judge a man or woman not by their words, but by the fruits of their labor or their deeds.

So, please continue instructing your misguided children that have done your status correction to avoid national assembly. You are doing us a favor as we cannot have foreigners doing what only the American people can do. Our time is better served obtaining our goals instead of explaining with validation of how your misguided children were screwed. We feel bad for them, but we cannot help them at this time. Also explaining how countering an affidavit with another leaves one of them in perjury. The purpose of the assembly is to be a wall between the people and anything that can bring harm to the people. When someone falls for a dirty trick, how can they be relied upon to protect others from the same? Even from this status correction that is not a correction but a trap! Then all who have fallen for this have you in possession of their affidavits and if you chose to weaponize them by turning them over to the corp, they can be jailed under 18 USC 911.

http://www.paulstramer.net/2019/02/please-remove-all-references-to-destry.html

The contract was for when the people return, then then the people inform the corporation and it's actors that their contracted services are no longer required. Your opinion articles have so many people bamboozled that most are left permanently confused. This begs the question of your motives especially when looking at the fruits of your labor over the last decade.

So, once again, please continue instructing your misguided children that have done your status correction to avoid national assembly.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”