Arizona - You mad yet?

aretee2960
County: Cobb
Your State: Georgia

Arizona - You mad yet?

Unread post by aretee2960 »

Hello Arizona friends. I know you started the Assembly and then got a little freaked out and quit. Totally understand. I started checking out Assembly with ASN which they encourage changing your political status. After vetting for over a year, I did not and came to the National-Assembly. I personally in my heart believe this is the proper path to help turn our country back to a Republic. The NA does not ask for money to assemble. We are looking for your time for yourself and for your family. Do you like how things are going in the USA? I don't! This is not the country I served! We have the correct path to restore the Republic and we could use you. Please reconsider and if you need more places to vet this or any Assembly group, just ask.

God Bless you in whatever you decide.
Shelley Veritas
County: Cochise
Your State: Arizona

Re: Arizona - You mad yet?

Unread post by Shelley Veritas »

aretee2960 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:28 pm Hello Arizona friends. I know you started the Assembly and then got a little freaked out and quit. Totally understand. I started checking out Assembly with ASN which they encourage changing your political status. After vetting for over a year, I did not and came to the National-Assembly. I personally in my heart believe this is the proper path to help turn our country back to a Republic. The NA does not ask for money to assemble. We are looking for your time for yourself and for your family. Do you like how things are going in the USA? I don't! This is not the country I served! We have the correct path to restore the Republic and we could use you. Please reconsider and if you need more places to vet this or any Assembly group, just ask.

God Bless you in whatever you decide.
WE the People of Arizona forming the state Arizona General Jural Assembly since May 12, 2021, invite Arizonians to visit our website at https://www.arizonadejure.org and contact us via comsec@arizonadejure.org and mod@arizonadejure.org.
aretee2960
County: Cobb
Your State: Georgia

Unread post by aretee2960 »

Love the website! Why not showing assembled on main page?
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

Because Arizona has not gone through the process yet.
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Arizona General Chat”