Welcome To All North Carolinians

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Russ V
County: Moore
Your State: North Carolina

Welcome To All North Carolinians

Unread post by Russ V »

Welcome All,

Your North Carolina Coordinator is Russ Vansant.

The NC Weekly Zoom Conference is:
Tuesday, 9PM.
Wompol
County: Wake

Re: Welcome To All North Carolinians

Unread post by Wompol »

Greetings to all North Carolinians. My Name is Beverly Jones Miller and I reside in Wake County. I seek to contact all NC reps and leaders. I may be reached directly at wompol@hotmail.com or by msg to my cell which I shall promptly return. 703-400-0575
NC Patriot04
County: Cleveland

Unread post by NC Patriot04 »

Hello,
My name is Daniel Macon born and raised Nc native Patriot. My email is dmacon0415@gmail.com my number is 8283050673 shoot me a text or email to bring me up to speed. Thanks for reading look forward to popping the top off of this movement for all citizens of the great republic of The United States of America. God bless and God speed fellow patriots.
Ladybug84
County: Cumberland

Unread post by Ladybug84 »

Hello Russ,
I’m Monica, I live in Cumberland County, NC. I’m a newcomer but Patriot strong. I canvassed on behalf of the GOP in 2018 & 2020. Not sure about 2020 since there’s many Rhinos, I’m hoping to get clarity soon.
My husband is retired USAF & onboard too. Do we have our own meeting separate of the National meetings?

Thank-you,
Monica
Email: mdc.4565@gmail.com
Russ V

Unread post by Russ V »

Monica, see you tonite on NCGJA, NC General Jural Assembly ZOOM Conference. I look forward to working with you and Cumberland Veterans and Patriots. I live in Moore County.

Russ
GinjaDaveNc
County: Forsythe

Unread post by GinjaDaveNc »

Hello North Carolina . My name is Dave , I've been a resident of Forsythe co for the past 4 years . Looking forward to talking with and meeting you all and getting this state and our Nation back .
Russ V

Unread post by Russ V »

Dave,
Thanks for the message. Welcome aboard! You and I have communicated on the NCGJA ZOOM Conference. Held every Tuesday at 9PM You are on the Email list for the weekly Announcement. There is much information to review on the Announcement.

Russ
252patriotnurse
County: Currituck County

Unread post by 252patriotnurse »

Hey my fellow Carolinians. I'm Amber and live in Currituck County. Looking forward to learning more and seeing how I may be of service.

Return to “North Carolina Introductions”