crickets....

Makeithappen
County: Pinal
Your State: arizona

crickets....

Unread post by Makeithappen »

a whole lot of nothing going on here in AZ.
What needs to happen to get the ball going here. Ive read that the assembly had begun at one time and they got scared and dissolved. Read elsewhere that Arizona has not gone thru the process....
In either case what can ONE do to get the ball going?...
Shelley aka SMF Veritas
County: Cochise County
Your State: Arizona

Re: crickets....

Unread post by Shelley aka SMF Veritas »

I apologize in advance that your message got missed. Sometimes we have issues logging in on these forums.

We have a solid group of wonderful folks who continue to move forward with finding more people to join. We've been gathering together since May of 2021 and continue to do so to this day. Several of our members are from Pinal County. Yes, we have hit some bumps in the road along the way, but regardless of what you may have heard, we're not giving up and we have been working very diligently to resolve those bumps in the road and continue to move along with the goal of officially formalizing.

I respectfully ask that you please visit our website, www.arizonadejure.org for more information. There is a "contact us" button you can provide your basic information and we will contact you as soon as possible.

I thank you for reaching out and we hope to connect with you soon!

Blessings,

Shelley
Cochise County

Return to “Arizona General Chat”