Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
jbreazeale
County: Saint Croix
Your State: Wisconsin

Unread post by jbreazeale »

I'm new in St. Croix County. I am connected to many local groups and am looking to connect to those associated with this movement in my county and at the state level.
WisconsinAnnie
County: Shawano
Your State: Wisconsin

Re: New Member

Unread post by WisconsinAnnie »

jbreazeale wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:13 pm I'm new in St. Croix County. I am connected to many local groups and am looking to connect to those associated with this movement in my county and at the state level.

I'm trying to find you! Please email me with your phone number so we can chat... we just got started in January and making great progress: info@WisconsindeJure.org or AnniesCampground@protonmail.com

Return to “Wisconsin Introductions”