New from Red River Co., Tx

Please feel free to introduce yourselves here. If you are not a member, you may ask to become a member of this state's assembly.
Use the private message system to share private phone numbers and addresses with the coordinator for your state or with the Admin of this forum.
The Admin will connect you with your state coordinator. If your state coordinator sees your introduction in this section the coordinator may contact you through the private message system or the forum email system.
Jeana S.
County: Red River County
Your State: Texas

New from Red River Co., Tx

Unread post by Jeana S. »

Hello. Nice to meet everyone. I am new here. I reside in Red River Co. Texas. I am interested to see how I can stand for my God, county, state, and country. It is becoming an urgent event that needs to happen in my area. I am a county resident, but in my city zip code area, the mayor and city council fired 2 good city policemen, against the citizens' will and vote, and one police officer resigned. So there are no city police, and the county sheriff's department is covering basically all the entire county and all "cities". Even the Texas Rangers are here. I'm ready to assemble, but the mayor's sister runs the newspaper. I am shadow banned on fb, so I can't call a meeting there either, probably. And I'm sure the judge is in her pocket also. Could the Texas coordinator please contact me? I'm still learning this website so if I don't respond, you can email me here for my info. Thanks. jsmith2011rtr@yahoo.com

Jeana S.
Natalie Holley
County: Franklin
Your State: Texas

Re: New from Red River Co., Tx

Unread post by Natalie Holley »

Hello Jeana! I just sent you an email with my info on it. Looking forward to connecting soon!

Return to “Texas Introductions”