UnJust Federal and State Court Actions

Do not post introductions here! Post them below in your state's section!
Robert-Charles
County: Montcalm
Your State: Michigan

UnJust Federal and State Court Actions

Unread post by Robert-Charles »

The posting of the Winston Shrout sentencing by the Federal Court is heinous especially because the IRS CODE TITLE 26 was repealed and the Sham Court process is abusive and unlawful. This is "Fraud on the court and political crimes against the People." There is posted for the National Assembly Members to read and it reiterates the importance of the authority of the people couched in the Bill of Rights and the US v. Williams S. Ct. case with Supreme Court Antonin Scalia Writing an opinion that bolsters the People's right to call up their on Grand Jury and investigating and delivering a True Bill indictment or a No Bill decision.
Attachments
2018.10.22 Fraud Upon The Court NUM1 WORD.docx
(24.2 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Linda
County: Oakland
Your State: Michigan

Re: UnJust Federal and State Court Actions

Unread post by Linda »

Thank you for the post and all the information beyond your post. Hope everyone will look up all the cites and read (read, and read some more!).
Toto
County: Volusia
Your State: Florida

Unread post by Toto »

Florida:article2

SECTION 5. Public officers.—
(a) No person holding any office of emolument under any foreign government, or civil office of emolument under the United States or any other state, shall hold any office of honor or of emolument under the government of this state. No person shall hold at the same time more than one office under the government of the state and the counties and municipalities therein, except that a notary public or military officer may hold another office, and any officer may be a member of a constitution revision commission, taxation and budget reform commission, constitutional convention, or statutory body having only advisory powers.
(b) Each state and county officer, before entering upon the duties of the office, shall give bond as required by law, and shall swear or affirm:
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support, protect, and defend the Constitution and Government of the United States and of the State of Florida; that I am duly qualified to hold office under the Constitution of the state; and that I will well and faithfully perform the duties of (title of office) on which I am now about to enter. So help me God.”,

and thereafter shall devote personal attention to the duties of the office, and continue in office until a successor qualifies.

(c) The powers, duties, compensation and method of payment of state and county officers shall be fixed by law.
History.—Am. H.J.R. 1616, 1988; adopted 1988; Am. proposed by Constitution Revision Commission, Revision No. 13, 1998, filed with the Secretary of State May 5, 1998; adopted 1998

Well pretty sure this hints :being a member of any group with the advantage of becoming a state /county officer is not lawful
Toto
County: Volusia
Your State: Florida

Unread post by Toto »

SECTION 8. Eligibility.—No person shall be eligible for office of justice or judge of any court unless the person is an elector of the state and resides in the territorial jurisdiction of the court. No justice or judge shall serve after attaining the age of seventy years except upon temporary assignment or to complete a term, one-half of which has been served. No person is eligible for the office of justice of the supreme court or judge of a district court of appeal unless the person is, and has been for the preceding ten years, a member of the bar of Florida. No person is eligible for the office of circuit judge unless the person is, and has been for the preceding five years, a member of the bar of Florida. Unless otherwise provided by general law, no person is eligible for the office of county court judge unless the person is, and has been for the preceding five years, a member of the bar of Florida. Unless otherwise provided by general law, a person shall be eligible for election or appointment to the office of county court judge in a county having a population of 40,000 or less if the person is a member in good standing of the bar of Florida.
History.—S.J.R. 52-D, 1971; adopted 1972; Am. H.J.R. 37, 1984; adopted 1984 (effective July 1, 1985); Am. proposed by Constitution Revision Commission, Revision No. 13, 1998, filed with the Secretary of State May 5, 1998; adopted 1998.

Seems they are throwing a fast one... It does say unless otherwise provided in general law, yet it does seem like being a member of the bar has its emoluments... Constitutions are full of except this or unless that, otherwise defined ... :roll:
WillisforCongress
County: cheboygan
Your State: MIchigan

Unread post by WillisforCongress »

how do I down load Word DOCS INTO MY UBUNTU WORD DOC?
WORD DOCS DO NOT WORK IN ANYTHING BUT WORD
AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO REFUSE TO PAY FOR IT, WE DON'T HAVE IT
pLEASE ADVISE
THANK YOU KINDLY.
Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

Unread post by Destry »

WillisforCongress wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:16 pm how do I down load Word DOCS INTO MY UBUNTU WORD DOC?
WORD DOCS DO NOT WORK IN ANYTHING BUT WORD
AND FOR THOSE OF US WHO REFUSE TO PAY FOR IT, WE DON'T HAVE IT
pLEASE ADVISE
THANK YOU KINDLY.
Sent you an email 8-)
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “Announcements and Notices”