A California court voids Newsom's pre-election orders, likely compromising a huge number of ballots; two key pieces of a

Destry
Site Admin
County: Fairbanks
Your State: Alive

A California court voids Newsom's pre-election orders, likely compromising a huge number of ballots; two key pieces of a

Unread post by Destry »

The November 9, 2020 Lost Horizons Newsletter Mid-Edition Update

...where real knowledge intersects with real Americans!

HEY, People! Please don't just read what I post here (or anywhere), and nod your head sagely or approvingly and then move on to other things. I don't post in order to affirm your sense of things. I post in order to equip you with perspectives and arguments with which to educate others, and in the expectation that you will forward my posts to other people (or direct them to those posts). PLEASE do those things.

We won't win by YOU knowing what I present. We will win by LOTS OF OTHERS knowing what I present.

A California Court Upholds The "Liberty Key" Doctrine Against Gavin Newsom

...striking down as unconstitutional all his general application executive orders, and raising big questions about the validity of all mail-in votes in the state last week.

ON MONDAY, NOVEMBER 2, California Superior Court Judge Sarah Heckman ruled in Gallagher and Kiley v. Newsom that Gavin Newsom's executive order commanding the distribution of mail-in ballots to all registered California voters-- the specific focus of the suit-- is unconstitutional and void. The language used in that finding, and the reasoning behind it, apply equally to nearly all of Newsom's executive orders issued under the purported auspices of the California Emergency Services Act (CESA), to include "masking" and "social distancing" and "lockdown" orders.

The court found the CESA capable of being Constitutional only when invoked to suspend the action of an existing statute or make "orders and regulations" which are not of general scope and effect and do not change existing law, or make new law.

The ruling essentially duplicates in substance the ruling by the Michigan Supreme Court last month finding all of Gretchen Whitmer's edicts since April 30 (and all going forward) unconstitutional and void.

Indeed, Heckman went so far as to expressly enjoin Newsom from any further pretense of authority to "amend, alter or change existing statutory law, or make new statutory law or legislative policy" as he has previously attempted to do in more than 50 C19-related "executive orders"-- all of which are now, by the reasoning and conclusions of the court, void ab initio:

The General rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it. An unconstitutional law, in legal contemplation, is as inoperative as if it had never been passed. Such a statute leaves the question that it purports to settle just as it would be had the statute not been enacted.

No repeal of an enactment is necessary, since an unconstitutional law is void. The general principles follow that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no acts performed under it.

16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 256

I hope the people of California think this through: Your businesses and livelihoods and well-being and dignity have all been destroyed this year by a bunch of ILLEGAL ORDERS from Gavin Newsom and Co. Everyone harmed by these illegal orders-- as described above, and through the loss of loved ones to suicide and alcoholism and other pathologies attendant upon isolation and oppression-- should be storming the statehouse, figuratively, if not literally.

Continued...

I'm No Fan Of Donald Trump, But I've Got Some Advice For Him, Nonetheless...

...because I AM a big fan of the rule of law, and at this point, helping the one importantly supports the other.

DONALD TRUMP HAS TWO PRODUCTIVE PATHS toward salvaging his presidency, or at least minimizing the harm looming before him personally and America itself at the hands of his enemies if he loses it. Both offer big positives for the rest of us, as well as for Trump himself.

I'll discuss them each in turn.

FIRST, TRUMP SHOULD ISSUE a couple of pardons right away, starting with a pardon of Julian Assange. That'll not only be a big blow to the Deep State, but will offer the best chance that all the "Russiagate" hoax (and crimes) evidence will see the light of day. It also offers the best chance that the C19 hoax evidence will be exposed.

These two narrative attacks have been devastating for Trump, and will continue to be. His best hope of regaining the upper hand in all of what's going on and what lies in store for him and his friends is to see the truth about both laid bare to the light of day. Wikileaks is the proven master of that sort of exposure.

Also in the cards would then be the airing of the Biden influence-peddling crimes. This, too, offers big benefits to Trump and his supporters, as well as to everyone who values the rule of law and real accountability.

And, of course, the corruption and fraud deployed in the election will also be very much on Julian Assange's radar screen.

THE PARDON SHOULD BE STRAIGHT UP, full and unencumbered. No attempts at securing quid pro quos or saving face.

It's the right thing to do, and any demand for a "deal" would pollute the atmosphere and be of no value, anyway. Assange will expose the truth because it needs to be exposed, and exposing it is the right thing to do. That's what he does.

So, DO IT, Orange Man! Release the truth-Kraken!!

And do it NOW, before your enemies can figure out some way of thwarting you.

THERE'S NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT, here. You've got the the ultimate weapon against all your persecutors bottled up and useless, and for the foulest of reasons.

After all, Assange committed no crimes. Every honest observer knows this.

Set this paragon of real journalism loose to do what he does best, and which you very much need done. You've had nearly the whole "mainstream" media against you from the start, and that's been a major factor in how things have gone. Julian Assange outpunches all of them combined, and his blows against their corruption will be blows on your behalf, even though he doesn't give a damn about you personally.

EDWARD SNOWDEN SHOULD GET PARDONED, too. His righteous exposure of real crimes by the NSA has been recognized by Congress and courts across the land for years now.

Snowden's no longer in a position to do the heavy-lifting on revelations of wrongdoing, but he's an articulate and very well-informed spokesman for openness and honesty.

Further, like Assange, Snowden is a #1 nemesis of the "intelligence community" which has been chewing on you, Donald, since even before you took office. Pardoning Snowden will stick in that community's craw like a sideways chicken-bone.

And again, issuing pardons of these good and outrageously persecuted men will not only raise your moral stature and let you hold your head high regardless of what happens going forward while also being a vicious kidney-punch to your foes. It will also be a very high-upside-potential tactical play.

Do it.

Continued...

Other Voices

'Imperial Overstretch Arrives: Americans Do Not Need The Empire'

A thoughtful observation by Philip Giraldi, and my important afterword providing the remedy to the problem.

Continued...

Plus,

Illuminating Anniversaries For This Week!

How to get in touch with me, and how to keep in touch with me.

Don't miss the regular Newsletter articles!

Please don't leave me just preaching to the choir!

We both want to restore liberty and the rule of law in our lifetime, so share, share, share!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MinnesotaCtCWarriors" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to minnesotactcwarriors+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/minne ... rizons.com
“First, let no one rule your mind or body. Take special care that your thoughts remain unfettered... . Give men your ear, but not your heart. Show respect for those in power, but don't follow them blindly. Judge with logic and reason, but comment not. Consider none your superior whatever their rank or station in life. Treat all fairly, or they will seek revenge. Be careful with your money. Hold fast to your beliefs and others will listen.”
“Wise? No, I simply learned to think.”

Return to “General News”