If New or Old please contact us!

Moderator: sstrykert

sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

If New or Old please contact us!

Unread post by sstrykert »

Hi all!
Sean here from the California General Jural Assembly!
If you're new to the forums, reach out to us here on this thread, or pm me at sstrykert@protonmail.com
&I will get you plugged in for California, or your specific state. We're here to learn, grow, and apply.
-Sean
@CGJA/CGJA Co-ord.
Jackinsdca
County: San Diego

Re: If New or Old please contact us!

Unread post by Jackinsdca »

Hi Sean,

Yes, I just registered and want to be involved! I live in Carlsbad, North County, San Diego. Please connect me with my local people and include me on State and local gatherings and issues.

Jacki Reichenbach
sstrykert
County: Riverside

Re: If New or Old please contact us!

Unread post by sstrykert »

Jackinsdca wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:59 pm Hi Sean,

Yes, I just registered and want to be involved! I live in Carlsbad, North County, San Diego. Please connect me with my local people and include me on State and local gatherings and issues.

Jacki Reichenbach
Greetings Jacki!
I will get to work on that, first encouraging you to sign up for your account at www.national-assembly.net as you'll need the reference materials here, and secondly feel free to go to cgja.boards.net where we are setting up a board for specifically California's assemblies. I can also be emailed at sstrykert@protonmail.com and from there forward whatever you like to provide in an email to others in your area/local assembly starting up!
All the best, and welcome aboard!
-Sean@CGJA-coord

Return to “California General Chat”