Common Law statement to prevent giving defacto jurisdiction which is working now in Florida

Talk about anything not related to assembly business here.
Rodger Dowdell
County: Manatee
Your State: Florida

Common Law statement to prevent giving defacto jurisdiction which is working now in Florida

Unread post by Rodger Dowdell »

So far this statement has kept the accused in the jurisdiction of the Common Law through 4 defacto hearings as of 12 August 2021.

My name is First Middle Last and I am one people of We the People in sui juris and any charges against me must be in writing sworn to under the penalty of perjury and I will take them to the Statewide Common Law Grand Jury - Florida and they will respond according to the Rules of the Common Law. Furthermore, I hold the 5th amendment.
pulldapin
County: an earldom
Your State: living soul; man

Re: Common Law statement to prevent giving defacto jurisdiction which is working now in Florida

Unread post by pulldapin »

many ma halos Rodger...great start for a great thread...i will do my best to add to it when appropriate...my first question is ...then what? by declaring this one could presume that the man fending for himself with respect to the DeFacto has the ability to make contact with a grand jury...if this be the case...and for the sake of argument, lets say it is i in this situation, how would i make contact with a common law grand jury?

words can not express the gratitude for all you efforts and sacrifices for all

all praise to God his will be done

carl
sstrykert
County: Riverside
Your State: California

Re: Common Law statement to prevent giving defacto jurisdiction which is working now in Florida

Unread post by sstrykert »

Late than never addendum, this would be Carl, where having our assembly up and waiting to form a grand jury comes into play. That'd allow a jury of our peers, versus the mess of a distracted de facto grand jury the courts would try to bait us into. Cheers!
-Sean@CGJA

Return to “General Off Topic Chat”